Global Bioprocess Optimisation & Digital Biomanufacturing Market Forecast to 2029
LONDON, March 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioreactors, Chromatography Based Separation & Purification, Filtration, Centrifugation, Analytical Chromatography, Spectrophotometry, Automation & Industrial Process Control, Sensors & Probes, Analysers, Samplers, Services, Bioprocess Optimization and Data Analytics Software, Other Software, Bioprocess Optimization and Process Analytics, Biomanufacturing Process Automation and Control, Flexible Manufacturing, Other Application, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, CMOs, CROs, Academic Research
The global market for bioprocess optimisation and digital biomanufacturing was valued to be $29.7bn in 2019 and is valued to reach $68.9bn by 2029.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 314-page report you will receive 206 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 314-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the Global Bioprocessing Optimisation and Digital Biomanufacturing market Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-bioprocess-optimisation-digital-biomanufacturing-market-forecast-to-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Bioprocess Optimization and Digital Biomanufacturing market forecast from 2019-2029
• Global Bioprocess Optimization and Digital Biomanufacturing submarket forecasts from 2019-2029 covering:
• Manufacturing technologies
• Analytical and process control techniques
Global Bioprocess and Digital Biomanufacturing regional and national market forecasts from 2019-2029 covering:
• North America: US, Canada, Mexico
• Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Sweden and Ireland
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, Korea, Singapore, China and India
• Profiles of the leading Bioprocess and Biomanufacturing companies:
• ABB group
• Applied Materials Inc
• Applikon BV Biotechnology
• Agilient Technologies
• Danaher Corporation
• GE Healthcare
• Honeywell International Inc
• Hitachi High Technologies
• MilliporeSigma (a Merck Lifesciences Company)
• And many others
Information on current developments, current advancements and current key approvals in the field of Global Bioprocess Optimization and Digital Biomanufacturing
• The content of each profile differs, depending on the organization. In general, a profile gives the following information:
• An overview and analysis of the company
• A portfolio of the company's marketed product and product pipeline
• Financial Information
• Revenue forecast from 2019 – 2029
• Recent developments
• Future Outlook
• This report discusses factors that drive and restrain the Global Bioprocess Optimization and Digital Biomanufacturing market forecast.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-bioprocess-optimisation-digital-biomanufacturing-market-forecast-to-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Applied Materials Inc
Applikon BV Biotechnology
Honeywell International Inc
Hitachi High Technologies Ltd
MilliporeSigma (a Merck Lifesciences Company)
Sartorius Stedim Biotech
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org