- Food High Pressure Processing (HPP) Equipment Market 2019-2029
- Horizontal Equipment, Vertical Equipment, Fruit & Vegetable, Meat & Poultry, Seafood & Fish, Juices & Beverages, Dips & Sauces, Dairy, Other Food
LONDON, Nov. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global food HPP equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, the horizontal equipment submarket held 80% of share of the global food HPP equipment market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 208-page report you will receive 201 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 208-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the Food HPP Equipment market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/food-high-pressure-processing-hpp-equipment-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Food HPP Equipment Market from 2019-2029
• Revenue forecasts for the Food HPP Equipment Market by Type from 2019-2029:
• Horizontal Equipment Market
• Vertical Equipment Market
• Revenue forecasts for the Food HPP Equipment Market by Food Type from 2019-2029:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Meat & Poultry
• Seafood & Fish
• Dips & Sauces
• Revenue forecasts for the Food HPP Equipment Market by Regional and National market from 2019-2029:
• North America: U.S., Canada, Mexico
• Europe: Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
• APAC: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World: Brazil, UAE, Russia, South Africa, Rest of RoW
Each regional and national market is further segmented by type and food type.
• Profile of leading companies in this market:
• American Pasteurization
• Avure Technologies
• Bao Tao KeFa HPP
• Cargill Overview
• Hain Blueprint
• Hormel Foods
• KOBE STEEL, Ltd.
• Lineage Logistics
• Metronics Technologies S.L.
• Safe Pac Pasteurization
• Suja Life
• Thyssenkrup AG
• Universal Pasteurization
• Qualitative analysis which includes a SWOT analysis and discussion on factors that drive and restrain the market.
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How is the HPP market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the HPP market dynamics?
• What are the market shares of the HPP Foods in 2018?
• How will each HPP Foods segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for by 2029?
• How will the market shares for HPP Foods develop from 2018-2029?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2018-2029?
• How will the market shares of the regional markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market by 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/food-high-pressure-processing-hpp-equipment-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
AmeriQual Group, LLC
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Consolidated Distribution Corporation
Cornell University's New York State Agricultural Experiment Station
Engineered Pressure Systems
Fonterra Coop. Group
Fresh Advantage Foods
Fresh to Go
Garden Fresh Gourmet
Golden Valley Farms
Hain Blue Print
Hielscher Ultrasonics GmbH
HPP Food Services
Institute of High-Pressure Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
Loop Cold Storage
Maple Lodge Farms
MegaMex Foods LLC
Metronics Technologies S.L.
Millard Refrigerated Services
Moira Mac's Poultry & Fine Foods Pty Ltd
National Food Lab
Natural Benefits Co.
New Image International
NutriFresh Services, LLC
Ocean Choice International
Oneida Cold Storage
Pata Negra Jan, S.L.
Pernod Richard Company
S.C. Cristim 2 Prodcom
Safe Pac Pasteurization
Sandridge Food Corporation
Santa Maria Foods
Stay Fresh Foods
TVI Entwicklung und Produktion GmbH
Universal Cold Storage
Washington State University
West Liberty Foods
Xinjiang Yunkunlun Natural Food Engineering
Zwanenberg Food Group
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org