LONDON, May 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Paediatric Vaccines, Adult Vaccines, Influenza Vaccines, Therapeutic Vaccines, Downstream Processing, Fill & Finish Operations, Analytical & QC Studies, Packaging, Upstream Processing, Mammalian Expression Systems, Bacterial Expression Systems, Yeast Expression Systems, Baculovirus/Insect Expression Systems, Other Upstream Processing
The global vaccine contract manufacturing market was worth $1.9bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2019-2023. In 2018, the paediatric vaccines segment held 48% of the global vaccine contract manufacturing market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 217-page report you will receive 80 tables and 57 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global vaccine contract manufacturing market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-vaccine-contract-manufacturing-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global vaccine market
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global vaccine contract manufacturing market
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global vaccine contract manufacturing market by type:
• Paediatric Vaccines
• Adult Vaccines
• Influenza Vaccines
• Therapeutic Vaccines
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global vaccine contract manufacturing market by workflow:
• Downstream Processing: the revenues are further broken down into Fill & Finish Operations, Analytical & QC Studies, Packaging
• Upstream Processing: the revenues are further broken down into Mammalian Expression Systems, Bacterial Expression Systems, Yeast Expression Systems, Baculovirus/Insect Expression Systems, Other Upstream Processing
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the leading regional and national markets:
• North America: the revenues are further broken down into the US and Canada
• Europe: the revenues are further broken down into the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain
• Asia-Pacific: the revenues are further broken down into China, Japan and India
• Rest of the World: the revenues are further broken down into Brazil, Mexico, Russia and South Africa
The regional markets are further broken down by type and workflow.
• Discussion and profiles of the leading players in the vaccine contract manufacturing market:
• Baxter BioPharma Solutions
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Charles River Laboratories
• Evonik Degusa
• IDT Biologika
• Meridian Life Science
• Nipro Corporation
• Pfizer CentreOne
• Sigma Aldrich Fine Chemicals
• SynCo Bio Partners
• Vetter Pharmaceutical
• A SWOT analysis discussing the industry trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• Discussion on vaccine manufacturing technologies covering new substrates for vaccine production, next-generation expression systems and vectors, equipment trends, pre-filled syringes and vaccines, lyophilization and vaccine manufacturing, cell-based techniques.
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the vaccine contract manufacturing market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the vaccine contract manufacturing market?
• What are the market shares of the leading segments of the vaccine contract manufacturing market in 2018?
• What is the value of the leading sectors in important regions of the world?
• What will be the main driver of the overall market from 2019 to 2029?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national vaccine contract manufacturing markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the leading national markets change by 2029 and which country will lead the market in 2029?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2019 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-vaccine-contract-manufacturing-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Alkion Biopharma SAS
ATM Life Sciences
Bacteriological Institute of the Anhaltian Administrative Areas
Bharat Biotech International Limited
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Charles River Laboratories
Chemisch-Pharmazeutisches Laboratorium Ravensburg
Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
Gallant Custom Laboratories
GE Wave Biotech
IDT Biologika GmbH
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (Janssen)
LG Life Sciences
Merck & Company
Meridian Life Science
MGC Pharma Co.
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics
Organon Teknika Corporation
Pall Life Sciences
Pharmaceutical Base Development Co., Ltd.
Philip Morris International
Protein Sciences Corporation
Sartorius Stedim Biotech
Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotech
Sigma-Aldrich Fine Chemicals
SynCo Bio Partners
SynCo Bio Partners (SynCo)
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.
Wave Biotech (GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
Xcellerex (GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology Corporation
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
European Medicine Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Institute Pasteur in Paris
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org