Global Antifungal Drugs Market Forecast 2019-2029
LONDON, Aug. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Azoles, Echinocandins, Polyenes, Allylamines, Voriconazole, Posaconazole, Clotrimazole, Isavuconazole, Fluconazole, Caspofungin, Micagunfin, Amphotericin, Lamisil, Dermatophytosis, Aspergillosis, Candidiasis
The global antifungal drugs market is estimated to have reached $14bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. In 2018, the global antifungal drugs market was dominated by Azoles.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 203-page report you will receive 85 tables and 101 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 203-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the antifungal drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antifungal-drugs-market-forecast-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Antifungal Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Global Antifungal Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Segment:
• Global Antifungal Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Indication:
• Global Antifungal Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Drugs:
• Global Antifungal Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by regional and national market:
• North America: The U.S., Canada
• Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
Each regional market is further segmented into Azoles, Echinocandins, Polyenes, Allylamines, Dermatophytosis, Aspergillosis, Candidiasis, Others
• Profiles of the selected leading companies:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Bayer AG
• Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Gilead Sciences, Inc.
• Kramer Laboratories, Inc.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Novartis AG
• Sanofi S.A.
• Antifungal Drugs R&D Pipeline
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the Antifungal Drugs market evolving?
• How will each Antifungal Drugs submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for each Antifungal Drugs submarket develop from 2019 to 2029?
• Will leading national Antifungal Drugs markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading players?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2019 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antifungal-drugs-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Avista Capital Partners
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Fondazione Telethon (Telethon)
Kramer Laboratories, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Ospedale San Raffaele (OSR)
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
List of Organisations Mentioned in The Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária
American Depositary Receipts
Antimicrobial Resistance Centre in England
Boston University School of Law
Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute
Department of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
European Economic Area
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer - EORTC
European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Future Science Group
German Society of Haematology and Oncology
Global Action Fund for Fungal Infections
Government of Abu Dhabi
Infectious Diseases Society of America
Institut für Demoskopie Allensbach (IfD)
Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Center
Ministry of Health Italy
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW)
National Center for Biotechnology Information
National Institute on Aging
National Treasury of Republic of South Africa
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
Servizio Sanitario Nazionale
Sistema Único de Saúde
Sociedade Brasileira de Infectologia
The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Université de Montréal, Montréal, Canada
University of Arizona
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com