- Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Biologics, Non-Biologics, NSAIDs, sDMARDs and Others
LONDON, March 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Rheumatoid Arthritis market is estimated to have reached $58bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.6% in the second half of the forecast period. In 2018, the biologics submarket held 85% of the global Rheumatoid Arthritis market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 236-page report you will receive 180 tables and 121 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 236-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the rheumatoid arthritis market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Market forecast from 2020-2030
• Revenue forecasts for the Rheumatoid Arthritis Market by Drug Class from 2020-2030: • Biologics • Non-Biologics: NSAIDs, sDMARDs, Others
• Revenue forecasts for the Rheumatoid Arthritis Market by Drugs from 2020-2030: • Humira • Enbrel • Remicade • Rituxan/MabThera • Simponi/Simponi Aria • Orencia • Actemra/Roactemra • Cimzia • Celebrex • Xeljanz • Arcoxia • Others
• Revenue forecasts for the Rheumatoid Arthritis Market by Region from 2020-2029: • North America: U.S., Canada • Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe • Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific • Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America • Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of MEA
• Profiles of these selected leading companies: • AbbVie • Amgen, Inc. • Bristol-Myers Squibb • Eli Lilly and Company • F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd • Johnson & Johnson • Merck & Co. • Novartis AG • Pfizer • Sanofi S.A. • UCB
• Analysis of the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Threats of the global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market
• The report also includes SWOT Analysis of the Global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market
• Key questions answered by this report: • How is the Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs market evolving? • What is driving and restraining the Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs market? • What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs market in 2018? • How will each Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030? • How will the market shares for each Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs submarket develop from 2020 to 2030? • Which individual therapies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to? • What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2020 to 2030? • How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030? • Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period? • How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
4SC AbbVie Abivax Ablynx NV Sanofi Adheron Therapeutics, Inc. Akari Therapeutics Plc Alder Biopharmaceuticals Amgen Anacor Araim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. argenx Artax Biopharma, Inc. Astellas Pharma Inc Baxalta Incorporated Biocon Ltd. Biogen Bioxpress Therapeutics Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Cadila Healthcare Cambridge Biotechnology Ltd. CASI Pharmaceuticals Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Celltex Therapeutics Corp. Celltrion, Inc. ChemoCentryx Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Coherus BioSciences Inc Covagen AG Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Cyxone AB Daiichi Sankyo DePuy Synthes Dr Reddy's Laboratories Eli Lilly Epirus Biopharmaceuticals Five Prime Therapeutics Fresenius Kabi Fujifilm Corporation Galapagos NV Galderma Genentech Gerresheimer Giaconda Ltd. Gilead Sciences, Inc. GlaxoSmithKline plc Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. Hospira Immunomedics Incyte Corporation Innate Pharma - IPO Pending Intas Italfarmaco SpA Izana Bioscience Ltd. Janssen Biologics Johnson & Johnson Kadmon Holdings Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd Lycera Corporation Medigene Merck & Co. Mesoblast Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Momenta Morphosys Mycenax Biotech Mylan NV Neovacs SA NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. Novo Nordisk Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. OphthaliX, Inc. Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. Padlock Pfizer Philogen SpA Principia Biopharma, Inc. Protalex, Inc. Protalix BioTherapeutics Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Roche Samsung Bioepis Sanofi Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceuticals Spirig Pharma A.G. Takeda Pharmaceuticals Theravance Biopharma, Inc. TiGenix NV Takeda Pharmaceutical UCB Vitaeris Inc, Xencor XOMA Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
Other Organisations Mentioned in the Report American College of Rheumatology Nurses Health WHO National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society United Nations US Patent Office European Commission U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) World Bank Arthritis Foundation Canadian Arthritis Society World Arthritis Day National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society Servizio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN) Ministry of Health National Institute on Aging National Center for Biotechnology Information Unified Health System ANVISA (Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária) African League of Associations in Rheumatology International League of Associations for Rheumatology Government of Abu Dhabi Johns Hopkins Bumrungrad Cleveland Clinic Vamed Emirates Arthritis Foundation National Treasury of Republic of South Africa European Medicines Agency National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Healthcare Institut fϋr Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen – IQWiG