- Global Land Drill Rigs Market Analysis to 2030
- Forecasts by Rig Type (Conventional Rigs & Mobile Rigs), by Power (<1500 Hp, 1500–2500 Hp, and >2500) Hp) AND by Region PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies in the Land Drill Rigs Market
LONDON, March 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Visiongain has calculated that the global Land Drill Rigs market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $43,454.1mn in 2020. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Land drilling comprises nearly 65% of the overall oil and gas drilling and production of oil across the globe. This number is expected to rise in the near future despite the growing awareness among the consumers regarding green energy and alternate energy sources.
Land drilling or onshore drilling is often the preferred choice of contractors that enter into oil and gas drilling sector due to certain obvious parameters. These parameters include, capital expenditure, maintenance, availability of workforce, and technical expertise. An average cost of setting up an onshore drilling rig is ten times less than that of an offshore drilling rig.
The major factors that contribute towards the growth of land drilling rigs market include increasing onshore oil production, low operational cost and high demand of land drilling rigs, and advancement in drilling technology and inspection services.
Onshore drilling is one of the major sources for oil extraction to meet the high demands from Asian, European, and the Middle East for petroleum. The consumption of oil is nearly 35 billion barrels per year across the globe which constitutes nearly 100 million barrels in a day.
Visiongain's global Land Drill Rigs market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across six different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and South America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure, rig type and power. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, Visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Land Drill Rigs market over the forecast timeframe.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-land-drill-rigs-market-analysis-to-2030/#download_sampe_div
The report will answer questions such as:
• How is global the land drill rigs market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the land drill rigs market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall land drill rigs market in 2020?
• How will each land drill rig submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030?
• How will the market shares for each land drill rigs submarket develop from 2020 to 2030?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• What will be the main driver of the overall market from 2020 to 2030?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national land drill rigs markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the global Land Drill Rigs market, by Rig Type for the period 2020-2030
• Mobil Rig CAPEX 2020-2030
• Conventional Rig CAPEX 2020-2030
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the Land Drill Rigs market by Power from 2020-2030
• Less than 1500 hp CAPEX 2020-2030
• 1500 hp to 2500 hp CAPEX 2020-2030
• More than 2500 hp CAPEX 2020-2030
3) The report reveals where and how companies are investing in Land Drill Rigs. We show you the prospects for the following regions, including individual breakdowns by Rig Type and Power:
• Nigeria CAPEX 2020-2030
• Algeria CAPEX 2020-2030
• Angola CAPEX 2020-2030
• Rest of Africa CAPEX 2020-2030
• India CAPEX 2020-2030
• China CAPEX 2020-2030
• Indonesia CAPEX 2020-2030
• Rest of Asia-Pacific CAPEX 2020-2030
• U.S. CAPEX 2020-2030
• Canada CAPEX 2020-2030
• Mexico CAPEX 2020-2030
• Russia CAPEX 2020-2030
• Kazakhstan CAPEX 2020-2030
• UK CAPEX 2020-2030
• Rest of Europe CAPEX 2020-2030
• Brazil CAPEX 2020-2030
• Argentina CAPEX 2020-2030
• Colombia CAPEX 2020-2030
• Venezuela CAPEX 2020-2030
• Rest of South America CAPEX 2020-2030
• UAE CAPEX 2020-2030
• Saudi Arabia CAPEX 2020-2030
• Kuwait CAPEX 2020-2030
• Iran CAPEX 2020-2030
• Iraq CAPEX 2020-2030
• Rest of Middle East CAPEX 2020-2030
4) The report includes Details of Recent Developments including company Mergers and Acquisitions Land Drill Rigs market
5) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Land Drill Rigs market:
• KCA Deutag
• Nabors Industries Ltd.
• Cactus Drilling Company, LLC
• SDP Services Ltd.
• Drillmec Inc.
• Marriott Drilling Ltd.
• China Oilfield Services Ltd.
• Helmerich & Payne, Inc
• Parker Drilling
• Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-land-drill-rigs-market-analysis-to-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Arabian Drilling Company
Aztec International Ltd.
BKE Drilling Company Russia
Blue Line Drilling
Bostech Drilling Australia
Cabinda Gulf Oil Company (CABGOC)
Cactus Drilling Company
China Oilfield Services LTD.
Coastal Drilling Company, L.L.C.
Drilco Oil & Gas, Inc.
Drillmec Drilling technologies
EDC Drilling Company
Elite Drilling Company Limited
Energy Drilling Company
Gulf Drilling International Limited'
Helmerich & Payne, Inc.
Japan Oil Development Company
Marriott Drilling Africa Limited
Marriott Drilling Group
Marriott Drilling Ltd.
Miaxis China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)
Moorhouse Petroleum Limited
MOTIVE Drilling Technologies, Inc.
Nicklos Drilling Company
Occidental Oil and Gas Corporation
Patterson-UTI Drilling Canada Limited
Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc
Performance Drilling Company
PNG Drilling Company
Robotic Drilling Systems AS
Royal Dutch Shell
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company
SDP Services Ltd.
Sidewinder Drilling, LLC
Silver Oak Drilling
Unison Drilling Inc.
UNIT Drilling Company
Viking Drilling, LLC
Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos
Zakum Development Company (ZADCO)
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Asian Development Bank (ADB)
BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2019
British Geological Survey (BGS)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
European Union (EU)
International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Well Drillers Association (WDA)
Westwood Global Energy Group,
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com