LONDON, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Autonomous Trucks Market Outlook Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Sensor (Radar, Lidar, Image Sensor, Ultrasonic), by Hardware & Software (Communication Systems, Cameras, GPS System), by Type (Function-Specific Automation, Combined Function Automation, Limited Self-Driving Automation, Full Self-Driving Automation) Plus Profiles of Leading Companies Developing Driverless, Self-Driving Commercial Vehicles
Autonomous trucks offer the potential for improved safety and reduced transportation and logistics costs because the main cost, the driver, is ultimately removed from the equation.
In April 2017, Tesla Inc announced plans to launch autonomous trucks onto the market. The company is expanding its existing product portfolio by introducing new products, which will help the company strengthen its business in the autonomous trucks market. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read company name's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 228 tables,129 charts and graphs– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 237 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Autonomous Trucks market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Autonomous Trucks Market Forecasts From 2019-2029
• Regional Autonomous Trucks Market Forecasts From 2019-2029 Covering
North America Autonomous Trucks Market 2019-2029
• U.S. Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• Canada Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• Mexico Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
Europe Autonomous Trucks Market 2019-2029
• United Kingdom Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast,2019 to 2029
• Germany Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• France Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• Italy Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Rest of Europe Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
Asia Pacific Autonomous Trucks Market 2019-2029
• China Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• India Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Japan Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Rest of Asia Pacific Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
Middle East and Africa Autonomous Trucks Market 2019-2029
• South Africa Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
• UAE Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Rest of Middle East and Africa Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
Latin America Autonomous Trucks Market 2019-2029
• Brazil Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast, 2019 to 2029
• Rest of Latin America Autonomous Trucks Market Revenue Forecast 2019 to 2029
Autonomous Trucks Submarket Forecasts From 2019-2029
Autonomous Truck Forecasts By Sensor From 2019-2029
• Radar Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Lidar Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Image Sensor Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Ultrasonic Forecast 2019 to 2029
Autonomous Truck Forecasts By Hardware & Software From 2019-2029
• Communication Systems Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Cameras Forecast 2019 to 2029
• GPS System Forecast 2019 to 2029
Autonomous Truck Forecasts By Type From 2019-2029
• Function-Specific Automation Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Combined Function Automation Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Limited Self-Driving Automation Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Full Self-Driving Automation Forecast 2019 to 2029
• Analysis Of The Key Factors Driving Growth In The Global, Regional And Country Level Autonomous Trucks Markets From 2018-2028
• Profiles Of The Leading 15 Autonomous Truck Companies
• BMW AG
• AB Volvo
• Ford Motor Company
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Delphi Automotive PLC
• Google Inc.
• Uber Technologies Inc.
• Tesla Inc.
• Volkswagen AG
• Groupe Renault
• Daimler AG
• GM Cruise LLC.
• Thomas Built Buses, Inc.
• FAW Group
• Baidu Trucks
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your autonomous trucks knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new autonomous trucks technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the autonomous trucks competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive value chain
• Truck OEMs
• Automotive OEMs
• Autonomous vehicle developers
• Artificial intelligence specialists
• Component manufacturers
• Sensor specialists
• Electronics companies
• Logistics & distribution companies
• Wholesalers and retailers
• Software developers
• Business development managers
• Market analysts
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the autonomous trucks market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Autonomous Trucks Market Outlook Report 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/autonomous-trucks-market-outlook-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
China National Petroleum Corporation
Cruise Automation Inc.
Daimler Financial Services
Daimler Trucks North America LLC.
Delphi Automotive PLC
FAW Group Corporation
Ford Motor Company
General Motors Company (GM)
General Motors Financial Company, Inc. (GM Financial)
GM Cruise LLC
GM Europe (GME)
GM International Operations (GMIO)
GM North America (GMNA)
GM South America (GMSA)
MAN Commercial Vehicles
MAN Power Engineering
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus
Nirenberg Neuroscience LLC
Robert Bosch GmbH
Thomas Built Buses, Inc.
Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Research Institute
Uber Technologies, Inc.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
Volkswagen Electronics Research Laboratory
Volvo Cars USA
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF)
Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA)
Singapore Land Transport Authority
World Road Transport Organisation (IRU)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com