Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2020-2030
LONDON, March 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts for Type (Single-mode and Multi-mode), Scattering (Rayleigh, Raman, and Brillouin), Operating Principle (OTDR and OFDR), Industry (Oil and Gas, Power and Utility, Safety and Security, Civil Engineering, Industrial) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World)
What are the Prospects of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Market?
Visiongain expects the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) market to generate sales of USD 1,083 million in 2020 and estimates that this figure will increase to USD 3,186 million by 2030. The Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the forecast period is 11.4 per cent.
This timely, 231-page study will enhance your strategic decision making, update you with crucial market developments and, ultimately, help to maximise your company's profitability and potential.
This Report Addresses the Pertinent Issues, Such As:
• How is the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market evolving?
• How will each Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing submarket grow over the forecast period, and how much sales revenue and production will these segments account for in 2030?
• What is driving and restraining the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market?
• How will shares of the regional markets change by 2030 and which state will lead the market in the same year?
• Who are the leading players, and what products and solutions do they currently offer?
Research & Analysis Highlights
• Independent, impartial and objective analysis of the Global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market from 2020 to 2030, including almost 230 tables and charts.
• Forecasts by Operating Principle, Application, Industry, Fibre Type, Scattering and Geographic Region, covering the period 2020-2030.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-market-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Operating Principle, 2020-2030
• Optical Time Domain Reflectometry Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Application, 2020-2030
• Distributed Temperature Sensing Systems (DTS) Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Industry, 2020-2030
• Oil & Gas Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Power & Utility Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Safety & Security Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Civil Engineering Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Industrial Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Fibre Type, 2020-2030
• Single Mode Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Multi-Mode Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Scattering, 2020-2030
• Rayleigh Scattering Effect Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Raman Scattering Effect Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Brillouin Scattering Effect Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Forecasts by Geographical Region, 2020-2030
• North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United States
• Europe Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United Kingdom
• Asia-Pacific Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Korea
• Middle East Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of World Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Profiles of the 16 leading companies involved in the development of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing – including a brief overview of their operations, finances and a table of their most recent product developments & services.
How This Report Will Benefit You
• You will most likely have a body of conflicting and unclear information, and so you require one, definitive report to base your business decisions upon. This visiongain study provides the clarity and expertise that you are after.
• Our insightful report speaks to your need for reliable market data, fair-minded analysis and definitive conclusions. This will help you to develop informed growth strategies.
• You need the information in an easily digestible form. This report excels at delivering just that.
• Our forecasts give you a crucial advantage by enhancing your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business, and you desire as much evidence as possible to inform crucial investment decisions. Let visiongain increase your industry knowledge, build your technical insight and strengthen your competitor analysis.
• In short, without this exhaustive visiongain report, you will fall into the same pitfalls as your competitors.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-market-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
AP Sensing GmbH
AP sensing GmbH (Germany)
Baker Hughes Inc
Brugg Kabel AG (Switzerland)
Cable & Wireless Communications
Cable Anatomy, Inc.
Cable Associates, Inc.
Cable Dynamics Inc
Cable Guyz Communications, Inc.
Cable Management, Inc
Cable Net Trading LLC
China Telecom Corporation Ltd
ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures
Fibre Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd.
Fibre com integrated systems
Fibre Electonics (Pvt.) Ltd
Fibre Instrument Sales, Inc.
Fibre Network Solutions Inc
Fibre Optic Cable And Accessories Limited
Fibre Optic Center
Fibre Optic Connectivity & Cabling | FOCONEC
Fibre Optic Pipeline Solutions
Fibre Optic Services (FOS)
Fibre Optic Systems
Fibre Optic Telecom Co., Limited
Fibre Optics For Sale Co.
Fibre Solutions, Inc
Fibre Systems International, Inc.
Fibre-Rex Philippines, Inc.
Finolex Cable Limited
GCI General Communication, Inc.
Global Cloud Xchange
Global Vision Media
Grande Communications Networks LLC
Halliburton Company (US)
Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited Group
Intelligent Fibre Optics Systems (IFOS)
Leoni Fibre Optics Inc
Mustek Systems Inc.
Om rusens SA (Switzerland)
Oman Fibre Optic
OmniSens SA (Switzerland)
Optic Fusion, Inc.
Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
PPC Broadband, Inc.
PureTech Systems, Inc.
Redfern Integrated Optics
Schlumberger Limited (US)
Scottish Equity Partners
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc.
Sterlite Technologies Limited
TE SubCom (Tyco Electronics Subsea Communications LLC)
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago Limited (TSTT)
Weatherford International PIC (Switzerland)
Weatherford International plc (Switzerland)
Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable Co. Ltd.
Ziebel AS (Norway)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com