Forecasts by Type (Software Over the Air (SOTA), (Map, App, Infotainment), Firmware Over the Air (FOTA), (Telematics Control Unit (TCU), Electronic Control Unit (ECU)), by Component (Controller, CarInfo, Download, Repo Update, Others), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars (Hatchback, Sedan, SUV), Heavy Vehicles, Defence Vehicles, Off-Road Vehicles), by Region, Country and Profiles Of Leading Companies
LONDON, July 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the broader $1,823.4 automotive over the air (OTA) updates market space, there are massive revenue streams within firmware over the air segment to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
The growing automotive industry and increasing demand for ADAS and connected, cars, especially in premium luxury vehicle segments has led Visiongain to publish this timely report.
Increasing automotive digitalization has inevitably meant that vehicles need regular firmware and software updates to keep pace with latest advances in connectivity but also to update the automotive cyber security. Rather that repeatedly recall the vehicle to a garage it is much more economical to perform these updates wirelessly over the air (OTA).
The software OTA updates segment is expected in particular to flourish in the next few years because of growth in the digitalization and modernization of connected vehicles and increase in sale of passenger vehicles.
What are the global Automotive Over the Air (OTA) Updates market prospects?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the Automotive Over the Air (OTA) Updates market will reach $1,823.4 Mn in 2019. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 18.3% for the five-year period 2020-2025, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $4,833.1mn by the end of 2025.
Visiongain's timely 375 page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
• Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
• Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
• What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
• What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
• Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
• When will the market fully mature and why?
To request sample pages from this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-over-the-air-ota-updates-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Research and analysis highlights
• Independent, impartial and objective analysis
• 498 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the global automotive over the air (OTA) updates market prospects
• Global automotive over the air (OTA) updates market forecast and analysis 2020-2030
• 2 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by type covering the period 2020-2030
• 3 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by software over the air from 2020-2030
• 2 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by firmware over the air from 2020-2030
• 5 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by component from 2020-2030
• 4 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by vehicle type from 2020-2030
• 3 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by passenger cars from 2020-2030
• 24 leading national automotive over the air (OTA) updates market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Analysis of the automotive over the air (OTA) updates set to become mandatory in North America
• Profiles of 15 leading companies, involved with automotive over the air (OTA) updates with key financial metrics
• Porter's Five Forces analysis
And there's more.
How this report will benefit you
• You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information – you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon – this Visiongain report provides that clarity
• Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
• You need the information now in an easily digestible form – this is where this Visiongain reports excels
• Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions – let Visiongain give you that clear advantage
• Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
Don't miss out on this business advantage
This information is not available elsewhere. With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Discover how the report benefits your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the automotive OTA updates market and leading companies. Find data, trends and predictions. Get our report today global automotive OTA updates market. Please order our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-over-the-air-ota-updates-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A.
ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Autonet Mobile, Inc
BYD Co Ltd
Delphi Automotive PLC.
Great Wall Motors
Harman Connected Services Corporation
Harman International Industries, Inc.
HellermannTyton Group PLC,
HERE Global B.V
Infineon Technologies AG
Jaguar Land Rover
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Munich Reinsurance America Inc.
Nissan Motor Company Ltd
Nissan Motor Corporation
NXP Semiconductors N.V.
Red Bend Software
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Robert Bosch GmbH
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tata MotorsTesla, Inc.
The Geely Group
Verizon Communications, Inc.
German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
Singapore Land Transport Authority
WYDOT (Wyoming Department of Transportation)
To see a report overview please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org