FELTON, Calif., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global virtual reality (VR) headsets market size is anticipated to value USD 19.78 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 21.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The shifting trend towards enhancing virtual experience across applications like retail, entertainment, media and gaming is anticipated to fuel up the demand for VR headsets.
The product segment of standalone PC-connected VR headsets held a dominant share across the global market in 2018 due to their cost-effective nature. It is also anticipated to account for the fastest growth over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. Also, the demand for smartphone-enabled and pc-enabled VR headsets is expected to surge over the upcoming years owing to their benefits like application-based pricing and ease of usage.
The segment of gaming dominated the global market on account of their feature of providing enhanced user experience provided by the VR headsets coupled with surging infiltration of gaming consoles across the globe. While the retail application segment is projected to account for substantial growth in the upcoming years owing to their rising popularity among retailers for amplifying the shopping experience.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Virtual Reality Headsets Market" Report 2025.
In 2018, Asia Pacific held the largest share across the global market owing to the increasing usage of VR-technology based devices prevailing among the millennial population. Europe and North America are showing more adoption of VR based products and devices owing to their popularity across many organizations.
The VR headset market includes key players such as Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation; Sony Corporation; Facebook Inc.; and HTC Corporation. They are investing hugely in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage and to widen their geographical reach.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The segment of standalone PC-connected accounted for largest share across the global market in 2018.
- The application segment of gaming dominated the global market in 2018.
- In 2018, Asia Pacific held the largest share across the global market.
- The key players in this market are Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation; Sony Corporation; Facebook, Inc.; and HTC Corporation.
Browse 100 page research report with TOC on "Global Virtual Reality (VR) Headsets Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-virtual-reality-vr-headset-market
Million Insights has segmented the global virtual reality headsets market on the basis of product type, end device, application type and region:
- VR Headset End Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Low-end device
- Mid-range device
- High-end device
- VR Headset Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Standalone PC-connected
- VR Headset Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Media & Entertainment
- VR Headset Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Artisanal Ice Cream Market - The global artisanal ice cream market estimated to reach USD 9.5 billion by 2025, growing with a CAGR of 6.9%, from 2019 to 2025. The growing consumption of dessert and growing adoption of organic and natural sweet food dishes are the major factors, driving the market growth.
- Soy Dessert Market - The global soy dessert market is projected to reach USD 90.2 billion by the end of 2025. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecasted years. The product is gaining popularity because of its nutritional benefits and increasing number of people with high level of lactose intolerance.
- Spreads Market - The global spreads market is projected to reach USD 34.0 billion by the end of 2025. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Spreads are vital ingredient in most of the western breakfast dishes. This factor is projected to fuel the market growth.
- Soy Milk Market - The global soy milk market was valued USD 11.08 Billion by 2025, registering a 6.1% CAGR over the forecasted period. The growing awareness on benefits of soy milk in dessert and beverage is anticipated to positively affect the global market.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights