DUBLIN, Mar 09, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vietnam Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (Split Air Conditioners, VRF, Ductable Splits, Chillers, Air Sides, Window Air Conditioners and Others), By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for air conditioners in Vietnam is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 14%, during 2016-2021. Increasing disposable income, rising temperature, technological innovations and development of energy efficient devices are driving air conditioners sales in Vietnam.
Booming infrastructure development activities coupled with increasing investments in industrial and commercial sectors resulted in augmented demand for air conditioners in Vietnam. Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by government are anticipated to propel the demand for air conditioners in the country during the forecast period.
On the back of high applicability in the residential sector, market for split air conditioners dominated the air conditioners market in the country and a similar trend is expected to be witnessed during the forecast period as well.
Few of the leading air conditioner manufacturers operating in Vietnam include Panasonic, LG Electronics, Gree, Samsung and Midea.
Vietnam Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021 discusses
- Vietnam Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Product Type (Split Air Conditioners, VRF, Ductable Splits, Chillers, Air Sides, Window Air Conditioners and Others); By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Advanced Solar Air Conditioning Technology
- Growing Focus on Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
- Focus on Reducing R-22 Consumption
- Inverter Technology based Air Conditioners
- Low Seasonal Dependency
- Daikin Vietnam
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
- Hitachi Home Electronics Pte Ltd.
- Hoa Phat Refrigeration Engineering Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Vietnam Haiphong Co., Ltd
- Midea Middle East
- Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Company Limited
- Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp (Reetech)
- Samsung Electronics Vietnam (SEV)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r945w/vietnam_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets