- Characteristics of calcium carbonate like strength enhancer, durability, and gloss improver may serve as a prominent growth booster for the global calcium carbonate market during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific may bag the title of the largest region in terms of growth contribution due to the rise in paper production across various countries
ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The widespread use of calcium carbonate in various applications across a plethora of end-users such as paint, paper, plastic, building and construction, adhesives and sealants, rubber, and others may bring immense growth prospects for the calcium carbonate market across the assessment period of 2019-2027.
Exhaustive research conducted by the analysts at Transparency Market Research leads to an estimation that the global calcium carbonate market will expand at a CAGR of ~6 percent between 2019 and 2027. The global calcium carbonate market may jump from a value of ~US$ 17 bn to ~US$ 28 bn by 2027.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Calcium Carbonate Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
The growing popularity of calcium carbonate as a dietary supplement may invite extensive growth opportunities. In addition, calcium carbonate is also used to adjust the pH of untreated water. This application may also invite profound growth for the calcium carbonate market.
Calcium Carbonate Market: From Analysts' Dimension
TMR analysts predict modest growth for the calcium carbonate market through the forecast period. The demand for calcium carbonate across varied end-uses is bringing enormous growth opportunities for the calcium carbonate market according to the analysts. The analysts further advise the players in the calcium carbonate market to concentrate on APAC and Europe to gain an advantage across the global landscape.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Calcium Carbonate Market: Key Revelations
- The ground calcium carbonate segment acquired a share of ~70 percent of the calcium carbonate market in 2018 and is expected to continue the dominance across the forecast period
- - The uncoated ground calcium carbonate, a sub-segment of the ground calcium carbonate augment accounted for a share of ~80 percent of the ground calcium carbonate segment
- On the basis of end-use, the paper industry segment held a high share of ~35 percent of the global calcium carbonate market in 2018
- The paper industry segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~5 percent through the forecast period
- The calcium carbonate consumption in the paint industry is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~6 percent between 2019 and 2027
- Asia Pacific is likely to observe a dominant streak in terms of regional growth across the forecast period
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1478
Calcium Carbonate Market: Growth Propellers
The varied applications of calcium carbonate among a considerable number of end-user segments may accelerate the growth of the calcium carbonate market greatly.
- Tissue and paper packaging production is escalating at a rapid rate and this factor may turn out to be a game-changer for the calcium carbonate market as it is a prime component in the production process
- The preference for calcium carbonate as a cost-effective substitute to carbon black is providing immense growth prospects for the calcium carbonate market
- Ground calcium carbonate is used extensively as an additive in plastic manufacturing in injection molding, extrusion coating, and blow molding, thus laying a red carpet of growth for the calcium carbonate market
Purchase Premium Research Report on Calcium Carbonate Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Calcium Carbonate Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific may garner extensive growth for the calcium carbonate market through the forecast period. China may turn the tables of growth for the calcium carbonate market in Asia Pacific. Large-scale paper and plastic manufacturing and the use of calcium carbonate in the production process is a prominent growth factor. Construction activities are also gaining considerable momentum across India and China. This factor increases the demand for paints and coatings, eventually benefitting the growth of the calcium carbonate market.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Calcium Carbonate Market: Segmentation
- Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Uncoated Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Coated Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
By End-use Industry
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Building & Construction
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Metallic Stearates Market - In terms of type, the global metallic stearates market has been divided into aluminum stearates, calcium stearates, magnesium stearates, zinc stearates, sodium stearates, and others. Sodium stearates is projected to be a highly lucrative segment of the global metallic stearates market during the forecast period. It is likely to expand at a CAGR of 4% from 2020 to 2030. Sodium stearate is a major constituent of most vegetable-based soaps, owing to its consistency. In a deodorant, it has the unique ability to form a structure with other materials such as vegetable propylene glycol, glycerin, and propanediol to produce a solid stick shape.
Calcium Hydride Market - The global calcium hydride market was valued at US$ 670 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The global calcium hydride market is driven by the increase in demand for calcium hydride in the hydrogen generation industry. Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of the global calcium hydride market led by high demand for calcium hydride among chemical manufacturers.
Calcium Chloride Market - The global calcium chloride market features a highly fragmented competitive landscape with the presence of a large number of global and regional players. Some of the key players in the global Key players operating in the market are Occidental Chemical Corporation, Qingdao Huadong Calcium Producing Co. Ltd. TangShan SanYou Chemical Industries Co., Ltd., Solvay S.A., TETRA Technologies Inc., Tiger Calcium Services Inc., Ward Chemical, Inc., Weifang Haibin Chemical Co. Ltd., Weifang Taize Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Sulaksh Chemicals, Nedmag Industries, Zirax Limited, Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd., Auro Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd., and Sameer Chemicals
Phosphates Market - In terms of value, the global phosphates market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2019 to 2027. Phosphates are largely used for production of phosphate fertilizers and animal feed products across the globe. Asia Pacific dominated the global phosphates market in 2018. China is anticipated to be a leading exporter of phosphates across the globe during the forecast period. Ammonium phosphates and calcium phosphates are the most widely consumed phosphates in developed as well as developing regions, in fertilizers and animal feed, respectively. The demand for phosphates in the industrial sector is less compared to fertilizers and animal feed, owing to availability of a large number of substitutes.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/calcium-carbonate-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research