LONDON, September 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Over 150 Operations leaders will gather in London at the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit this 2-4 October to discuss the latest strategies and tools to operate more efficiently while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Senior executives from Veolia, Chevron, BP, Glencore Nikkelverk, Arkema, Royal Dutch Shell, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Vattenfall, Engie, Innogy SE, E.ON., Uniper, Aquaterra Energy, ADNOC and many more will share their expertise and give an inside look at their operations.
More than 40 industry leading speakers are confirmed to attend this year's conference, including:
- Cristian Matei, Head of Business Transformation, Veolia Group
- Jim Wetherbee, Astronaut, Former VP - BP, Author, Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
- Graciela Perez, Global Manager, Chevron
- Simon Watson, Head of Health, Safety, Security & Wellbeing, Thames Water
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Kai Johansen, Director, Operational Excellence, Glencore Nikkelverk
- Paul Leonard, Vice President, Health Safety & Environment, Arkema
- Michiel Van Noort, Global Head of Continuous Improvement, Downstream, Royal Dutch Shell
- Alison Johnson, Director, Operational Excellence, Vattenfall
- Martin Ruane, Programme Director - Robotic Process Automation Lead, Engie
David Loyd, Chief, Safety & Test Operations Division at NASA commented: "I've attended many of this team's summits all over the world. I'm constantly impressed with the high quality topics and presenters."
The event will bring together over 40 world class industry speakers and 30+ brand new sessions on Human-Centred Operational Excellence, Digital Transformation, Process Safety, Leadership & Culture, Supply Chain Operational Excellence, EH&S Excellence, Asset Performance Management, IoT, RPA, Operational Risk Management and much more. Industry professionals have a unique opportunity to learn from European and international experts who have successfully executed on strategy and delivered substantial improvements in operational and business performance.
"I really appreciated the openness and quality of speakers," says Karl Simons, Head of Health, Safety, Security & Wellbeing at Thames Water.
Download the 2018 agenda to find out more >> https://opexsummiteurope.iqpc.com/agenda
Tickets and full event program are available online at https://opexsummiteurope.iqpc.com