BEERSE, Belgien, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds following new market research reports on Power Generation Costs as well as Grid Parity for Wind and Solar Power with a Future Outlook and Impact Analysis:
Features and benefits
- Realize up-to-date competitive intelligence through comprehensive power cost analysis in electricity power generation markets.
- Assess power generation costs and analysis, including capital costs, overnight costs, levelized costs, and risk analysis.
- Identify the key trends that will offer the greatest growth potential and learn which technology trends are likely to have the most market impact.
- Discover how carbon costs will affect the industry, comparing renewable and conventional technologies using financial and lifecycle analysis.
- Quantify structural costs of grid extension, the effect of drivers, legislation, and tariffs, installation costs, and the cost of electricity.
Combined cycle gas turbine plants with carbon capture and storage (CCS) are the cheapest of the conventional base-load technologies, with an estimated cost of £900-1,000/kW.
Geothermal power in the UK is relatively expensive at £4,700/kW, whch is partly a reflection of the fact that deep drilling and rock fracturing are required to exploit the resource.
Offshore wind has an estimated levelized cost of $167/MWh. Solar pV costs fell from $5,879/kW in 2010 to $4,474/kW in 2011.
Your key questions answered
- What are the drivers shaping and influencing power plant development in the electricity industry?
- What are the lifecycle carbon emissions of the various power generation technologies?
- What is power generation going to cost in the future?
- Which power generation technology types will be the winners and which the losers in terms of power generated, cost, and viability?
- Which power generation types are likely to find favor with manufacturers moving forward?
Request A Sample, Inquire before buying or Buy your copy of the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/166265-the-cost-of-power-generation-2012.html.
This research provides historical and forecast (2006-2020) installed capacity for global wind and solar PV market. The report analyzes Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for wind and solar PV in major countries such as the US, Germany, Italy, the UK, China and India. LCOE for solar PV and wind is compared with conventional fuel sources such as coal, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) and nuclear power. The report provides analysis on solar PV grid parity and its future outlook for the abovementioned countries.
The report analyses Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for wind and solar PV and its scope includes -
- Market overview for solar and wind power in the world and for the key countries such as the US, Germany, Italy, the UK, China and India.
- Historical and forecast (2006-2020) installed capacity statistics for global and key countries is discussed in detail.
- The report analyzes Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for wind and solar PV in major countries.
- Comparison of solar PV and wind LCOE with conventional fuel sources such as coal, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) and nuclear power.
- LCOE comparison with average retail electricity prices to estimate grid parity.
Reasons to buy
This report will help you enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind and solar markets.
- Estimate future cost trends in solar and wind markets.
- Understand the cost of generation for wind and solar power in major countries such as the US, Germany, Italy, the UK, China and India and frame strategies based on future outlook .
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth markets of solar and wind.
Request A Sample, Inquire before buying or Buy your copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/165119-grid-parity-for-wind-and-solar-power-future-outlook-and-impact-analysis.html.
More reports on Energy and Power @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/ .
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.