DUBLIN, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vehicular Lighting - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Vehicular Lighting in Thousand Units by the following Product Groups/Segments: Automotive Lamps (Headlamps, Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps, Signaling/Flasher Lamps, Fog Lamps, & Other Automotive Lamps), and Motorcycle Lamps (Headlamps, Tail Lamps, & Flasher Lamps). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends & Drivers
4. Regulatory Overview
5. Product Overview
6. Product Introductions/Innovations
7. Product Introductions/Innovations - A Historic Perspective Builder
8. Recent Industry Activity
9. Strategic Corporate Developments - A Historic Perspective Builder
10. Focus On Select Global Players
11. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 176 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Advanced Lighting Technologies
- Custom Dynamics®
- Custom LED
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Flextronics Automotive GmbH & Co.
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Changchun Hella Automotive Lighting Co.
- Kisan Electronics
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics
- Philips Lighting B.V
- Lumax Industries Limited
- Magneti Marelli
- Automotive Lighting Reutlingen
- Shanghai Koito Automotive Lamp Co.
- NEOLITE ZKW Lighting Pvt.
- Osram Sylvania
- Robert Bosch
- Stanley Electric Co.
- Valeo Sylvania
- Varroc Engineering Pvt.
- Whelen Engineering
- Zizala Lighting Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5jv4p/vehicular
SOURCE Research and Markets