SAN FRANCISCO, August 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is estimated to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe. Vehicle-to-vehicle communication implies wireless transmission of information between motor vehicles. The Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) communication avoids accidents by permitting vehicles in passage to send data over an ad-hoc mesh network.
The factors that propel the growth of the Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market include the fact that connected cars will exercise control over and facilitate safety in cities. Cars would communicate on the roads and raise alarms if a crash seems imminent. These characteristics would appeal to the clients as security would be enhanced. On the other hand, there are factors that may hamper the growth of the market including requirement of a higher cloud platform for storage and scalable and automotive manufacturers to agree upon data privacy concerns, standards, and funding.
Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is categorized based on technology, type, applications, and geography. Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is categorized based on as technology as Cloud Computing, Smart Sensors, Big Data Analytics, and Others. Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is categorized based on type as Infrastructure Based Devices, OEM Devices, and Aftermarket Devices. Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is categorized based on application as Grouptalk Service, Intelligent Transport Management System, Traffic Management System, and Others.
Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market is categorized based on geography into North America, Latin America, Japan, Middle East and Africa, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, and Eastern Europe. North America accounted for the major share of the Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market and will continue to lead in the forecast period. The factors that could be attributed to the growth include the saturation of the technology, mainly due to the maximum number of initiatives accepted by the chief automotive players and government.
The key players contributing in the robust growth of the Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market comprise Savari Inc, Audi, Kapsch Group, BMW, Daimler, Ford- Applink, Volvo, Etrans Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Denso, Delphi Automotive PLC, Arada Systems, and Autotalks Ltd. The leading companies are taking up partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures in order to boost the inorganic growth of the industry.
This report studies the global Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication market status and forecast, categorizes the global Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
Access 111 page research report with TOC on "Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-vehicle-to-vehicle-v2v-communication-industry-2018
The global Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx.x % between 2018 and 2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- General Motors
- Delphi Automotive
- Harman International Industries
- Ford Motor
- Etrans Systems
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Arada Systems
- Kapsch Group
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
By Connectivity Type
- Cellular Based Technology
By Deployment Type
- OEM Devices
- Aftermarket Devices
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Traffic Safety
- Traffic Efficiency
- Other Applications
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Manufacturers
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- LED Driver (LED Lighting Driver) Market
- Automotive High Performance Torque Converters Market
- Plate & Frame Heat Exchangers Market
- Voice Coil Motor (VCM) Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Radiant Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.