BARCELONA, Spain, May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
New industry cloud brings together master data, compliant content, and customer interactions across all channels to transform commercial operations
To an audience of more than 850 industry leaders at the Veeva Commercial Summit in Philadelphia, Veeva Systems unveiled Commercial Cloud - a next-generation solution to redefine how life sciences companies go to market. Veeva Commercial Cloud brings together the data, content, and interactions needed to deliver a fully informed, coordinated customer experience while ensuring compliance.
Orchestrating resources and channels in a fundamentally new way, Veeva Commercial Cloud delivers the interoperability, agility, and continuous innovation needed for faster time-to-market and responsiveness to industry and regulatory changes.
"Tremendous market pressure is forcing life sciences to reinvent its approach to sales and marketing. With a patchwork of inflexible systems and a lack of reliable data, life sciences companies struggle to meet the expectations of customers living in a world where anytime, anywhere access to personalised information is the norm," said Eric Newmark, program director at IDC Health Insights. "The emergence of cloud as an enabler of multichannel engagement has ushered in a new wave of commercial transformation that will ultimately separate the leaders from the laggards."
Veeva Commercial Cloud builds on a foundation of best-in-class solutions and unifies multichannel Veeva CRM, Veeva Network customer master, and Veeva Vault for regulated content management. "Veeva's Commercial Cloud marries interactions, data, and content to drive more effective multichannel strategies," said Matt Wallach, Veeva's president and co-founder, during his keynote at the Veeva Commercial Summit. "We are making it easy for our customers to innovate by creating the very best applications for their key commercial functions, all seamlessly interoperating in the cloud."
Veeva Commercial Cloud advances the life sciences industry's urgent drive for global harmonisation with technology that's tailored to local needs, and establishes an enterprise-wide platform for increased efficiencies and cost savings. Whether used regionally or globally, the Commercial Cloud supports commercial operations, end-to-end, for organisations of all sizes.
The company also announced it is expanding Veeva Commercial Cloud with the addition of more communication channels for multichannel CRM and new offerings, including:
- Veeva Align to align resources to customers across all channels and define multichannel plans of action in a single country or worldwide. It increases the speed, flexibility, and accuracy of resource planning and alignment, ensuring resources are directed where they will have the greatest impact.
- Veeva CRM Meetings for the planning, management, and execution of group meetings with healthcare professionals (HCPs). A single, global solution, Veeva Meetings simplifies meetings management and provides the spend visibility necessary to meet transparency reporting requirements.
- Veeva CRM Engage is a digital platform for engaging with customers online, anytime, anywhere, through any device. Now HCPs can have self-service access to personalised information via the web with interactive content and services like 'click-to-chat' and 'schedule a visit.' Veeva Engage brings digital into a fully integrated multichannel mix and enables reuse of content from other channels including Veeva CLM.
- Veeva CRM Co-browse is an online collaboration solution for real-time screen sharing with customers. Veeva Co-browse allows call centre, medical affairs, and field staff to collaborate and share content with customers online in a compliant way, and automatically captures all interaction details. Veeva Co-browse leverages content from Veeva CLM to maximise return on investment.
Veeva CRM Engage is available today. Veeva CRM Co-browse is planned for general availability in Q4 2014; Veeva Align, announced today, and Veeva CRM Meetings are planned for Q2 2015.
• Stay updated on the latest Veeva news on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/veeva-systems
About Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 190 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information, visit http://www.veeva.com.
Veeva Systems Inc.
SOURCE Veeva Systems