- The blocks segment and the residential segment are anticipated to be major contributors of growth under the product-type and end-user category, respectively
- Europe is a major producer and consumer of autoclaved aerated concrete market; it is set to hold a sizeable share of the market over the forecast period
ALBANY, New York, July 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand for autoclaved aerated concrete is growing in the market and the growth is attributed to a number of trends and drivers which are positively contributing to it. Also known as autoclaved cellular concrete or autoclaved lightweight concrete, it is witnessing notable increase in adoption in the building and construction industry.
As per Transparency Market Research, "From 2019 to 2027, ~7% CAGR will be recorded in the global autoclaved aerated concrete market. It will pull up the market worth from ~USD 11.9 billion in 2018 to ~USD 22.8 billion by the end of the forecast period. Multiple factors of will fuel growth in the market over this period."
Key Findings of Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Study:
- The blocks segment under the product type category is set to drive the market forward in a major way
- The panel segment is set to record a notable growth rate over the forecast period
- Residential segment under the end-user category will dominate growth owing to increasing demand for housing
- Europe is set to be a lucrative region in the global autoclaved aerated concrete market
For a detailed analysis of global autoclaved aerated concrete market by product, end-use, and region, visit https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/autoclaved-aerated-concrete-market.htm
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market:
A number of positive trends and drivers are contributing to growth in the global autoclaved aerated concrete market. Over the forecast period, these will help the market stay on a steep and upward growth trajectory. Transparency Market Research has identified these and has detailed them out in its market report. A synopsis into the growth factors is delineated below:
- Rapid urbanization is a significant factor of growth in the market over the forecast period
- Growing population is driving up demand for autoclaved aerated concrete market by increasing demand for affordable housing
- By 2050, global population would have touched the mark of 9.7 billion as per recent studies
- Construction volumes are on an upward growth curve, driving up demand for autoclaved aerated concrete
- Growth in number of infrastructural development projects is also driving the market on an upward growth trajectory
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=12650
Regional Analysis of Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market:
- Europe to be a major producer and consumer of autoclaved aerated concrete over the forecast period
- Presence of local autoclaved aerated concrete manufacturers in the region is a major growth propeller
- Countries such as Poland, the United Kingdom, and Germany to be notable markets
Analyze global autoclaved aerated concrete market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Competitive Landscape of Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market:
Global autoclaved aerated market has no dearth of active players. Well-known ones in the market that are also profile in-depth by Transparency Market Research include Xella Group, H+H International, SOLBET, ACICO, AERCON AAC, UltraTech Cement Ltd., Biltech Building Elements Limited, AKG Gazbeton, Bulidmate, Eastland Building Materials Co., Ltd., Brickwell, and UAL Industries Ltd.
Currently, top players are highly focused on improving production capacity. It is a natural outcome of increasing demand in the market. A recent and pertinent example here would be the second production line in Somersby, Australia, built by CSR Hebel. Other strategies include product development and entering into strategic alliances.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/12650
The Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market has been segmented as presented below:
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market: Product
- Wall Panel
- Floor Panel
- Roof Panel
- Cladding Panel
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market: End-use
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Lignosulfonates Market - In terms of application, the global lignosulfonates market can be classified into oil well additives, concrete additives, animal feed binder, dust control, and others, which includes plasterboard, leather tanning, and additive to lead batteries. The animal feed binder segment accounted for more than 35% share of the global lignosulfonate market in 2018 owing to the rise in demand for animal feed across the globe.
Nanosilica Market - The global nanosilica market is primarily driven by increasing use of nanosilica in paints and coatings and construction applications. The demand for nanocoatings in aviation, automobile, and medical applications is estimated to increase in the near future. This, in turn, is projected to fuel the demand for nanosilica during the forecast period.
Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market - Development of the building & construction industry is a key driver of the concrete block and brick manufacturing market .The number of new housings are on the rise in the developing countries showing a positive overall trend in the construction sector. Demand for sustainable building materials, especially AAC blocks is expected to drive the global concrete blocks and bricks market.
Concrete & Asphalt Cleaners Market - Based on product type, the global concrete & asphalt cleaners market can be segmented into ph-neutral cleaners, acidic cleaners, alkaline cleaners, enzymatic/bacterial cleaners, and specialty cleaners. The ph-neutral cleaners are mild cleaners. These are majorly used for interior sealed asphalt and concrete surfaces and can be used to clean unsealed exterior surfaces if no major stains are there.
Crack-free Concrete Market - In terms of type, the crack-free concrete market has been segmented into conventional aggregate, lightweight aggregate, and others. Lightweight aggregate includes pumice, scoria, and tuff. Most lightweight aggregates are prepared by the U.S.-based companies. The others segment comprises sintered fly ash, expanded slag, and bed ash.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research