CHENNAI, India, February 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue of Rs.772.7 Crores; Net Profit of Rs.13.4 Crores With an Order Book of Rs.3,550 Crores
VA Tech Wabag Limited, a leading India MNC in Water and Waste Water management today reported its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011.
During 9 month FY 2012, the consolidated revenue is Rs. 772.7 Crores and Net Profit of Rs. 13.4 Cores, a growth of 5% and 102% respectively over corresponding period previous year.
The Firm Consolidated Order book stands at Rs. 3,550 Crores. The Firm Order Book of EPC Segment stood at a Rs. 2,426 Crores and O&M Segment stood at Rs. 1,124 Crores.
In addition to the Firm Order Book, the Company has Framework Contracts of Rs. 1,330 Crores.
Order Intakes in Q3 FY12
The Company has received Orders of Rs. 533 Crores during Q3 FY 2012 of which Rs. 362 Crores from India and Rs. 171 Crores from Overseas. The key orders received are as follows:
- Order from Delhi Jal Board of Rs. 250 Crores for Construction of 20MLD STP on DBO basis at Pappankalan Phase-II in New Delhi. EPC portion is Rs. 170 Crores and Balance is Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for 10 years
- Turnkey EPC Order for De-mineralization WTP at Durgapur Projects Limited (DPL) worth Rs. 50 Crores
- Standalone O&M orders over Rs. 40 Crores.
- Order from Turkey for Siverek Waste Water Treatment Plant of EUR 7.7 million
- Two orders from Czech Republic totaling to EUR 3.1 million for Modernisation of the Jirkov WTP and Reconstruction of Mostiste WTP
- Order from Swiss for New filtration Plant of EUR 3 million
- Order from Saudi Arabia for Waste Water Treatment Plant of EUR 8.4 million
The desalination project which was inaugurated on 23rd February 2010 is progressing as per schedule. The Company has completed 70% of the total EPC work in the project and expects to complete by mid 2012.
The Company is seeing overall positive developments in the Libya and believe that the situation will further improve in next few months.
Mr. T V Gopal
Va Tech Wabag Limited
SOURCE Va Tech Wabag Limited