DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djw5mb/us_whey_protein) has announced the addition of the "US Whey Protein Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
North America is the second largest market for Whey protein after Europe. Both in terms of exports and imports. Whey protein market in the region is highly matured and still growing.
United States was the major market within the region. United States is highly matured market for Whey protein with over 1000 Whey containing products entering the market every year.
High demand for clinical nutrition such as for anti-ageing and immune boosters pumped the market for Whey ingredients in the country. Further, matured dairy sector and increasing infant formula production spiked the Whey protein market in the United States.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the United States Whey Protein market.
- To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
- Agropur MSI,LLC
- American Dairy Products Institute
- Arla Foods
- DMK Group
- Fontera Co-Operative group
- Hilmar Cheese Company Inc
- Davisco Cheese Company
- Grande Cheese Company
- Milk Specialities Global
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key findings of the study
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djw5mb/us_whey_protein
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets