DUBLIN, Dec. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3xm6q/us) has announced the addition of the "US Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Market" report to their offering.
This market insight focuses on the developments in the self-monitoring blood glucose market in the United States. Reimbursement analysis and the effects of competitive bidding have been studied. Thorough product analyses for more than 73 SMBG meters have been performed, based on the various features of differentiation. The market insight discusses metrics for meters and strips, and does not include insulin pumps and lancets. Unit and revenue analysis for the years 2012-2016 have been projected in this report.
Key Questions This Study Will Attempt to Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the current state of the competitive landscape?
- What are the current industry and technology trends?
- What's the next big thing in the diabetes SMBG market landscape? Who are the new participants?
- What are the opportunities that a participant can capitalize on?
- How is the distribution landscape currently spread out in the United States?
- What are the effects of Medicare reimbursement and the national mail order program?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. US SMBG Market Overview
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
4. US SMBG Market Forecasts
5. Competitor Landscape and Product Analysis
6. Key Companies to Watch
7. Strategic Recommendations
- iHealth Labs
- Prodigy Diabetes Care
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3xm6q/us
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets