FELTON, California, July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The U.S. online pet food and supplies market is expected to reach USD 6.13 billion by 2025. Online sales for pet food and other products have increased significantly over the past few years. Driven by rising pet ownership in the U.S., demand for pet products is expected to surge over the next few years. Supported by tech savvy consumers, especially millennials looking for easy and bulk purchase and delivery of pet products, the online pet food and supplies market is anticipated to witness strong growth in U.S. Factors such as convenient shopping, availability of imported and discounted local pet products, and price comparisons, the market is witnessing a rise in adoption.
The American Pet Product Association (APPA) stated that millennials are the largest segment of pet owners. According to their survey on pet parents, millennials tend to invest more time and money on pets and seek for more information on veterinary products and pet health online. Thus, high number of tech savvy pet parents is expected to drive the U.S. pet food and supplies market over the forecast period.
Willingness of consumers to spend on pet care is encouraging manufacturers to launch novel pet food variants and functional supplies for pets. For instance, dehydrated and canned dog and cat food has gained popularity in U.S. Furthermore, demand for organic and natural pet food has increased recently owing to rising consciousness regarding pet health among pet parents. Manufacturers are launching chemical free products to meet requirement of pet's nutritional intake. For instance, Natural Pet MaxMeat, Air Dried Dry Dog Food by MaxMeat is a high protein meal pack. Thus, easy availability of such nutritional and healthy food is expected to augment the online pet food market in the U.S.
Browse full research report with TOC on "U.S. Online Pet Food and Supplies Market Size And Forecast, By Type (Pet Food, Pet medication, Pet Supplies) And Trend Analysis, 2015 - 2025" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/us-online-pet-food-supplies-market
Online availability of supplies from different vendors is projected to stimulate the growth of the U.S. online pet and supplies market in near future. For instance, Amazon offers pet supplies for cats, dogs, and other small animals, including birds, horses, fish and aquatic pets, and reptiles and amphibians online. Manufacturers are focusing on supplies such as toys, grooming products, and walking and travelling kits for pets. Easy and prompt availability of a wide range of innovative, imported, and convenient products such as trendy pet accessories, hygiene products in form of sprays, imported pet snacks, and others are also contributing to market expansion.
Easy to use products and supplies that promote pet health are estimated to attract consumers. For instance, consumers can buy chew toys for pups and horses through real-time comparison of products made available by various vendors. Moreover, pet parents today are more concerned about pet health. Thus, manufacturers are launching solutions for issues such as pet behavior, flea prevention, pest control, and others. For instance, Bayer Advantage is a topical flea treatment for dogs, made available by Bayer Animal Health. Hence, health conscious customers are poised to drive the production of pet care products and easy online availability is anticipated to boost market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the U.S. pet food and supplies market are Chewy Inc.; Petfood Direct; Petco Animal Supplies Inc.; Amazon.Com, Inc.; and PetSmart Inc.
Browse more reports by Hexa Research:
- Animal Feed Additives Market - Market research report on Animal Feed Additives market by Hexa Research provides a clear picture about the worldwide development of the Animal Feed Additives industry and recent key trends based on detailed statistical analysis.
- Lysine Market - Increasing awareness about animal feeding coupled with inability of human body to naturally produce lysine are the major factors driving the global lysine market. It is a type of amino acid which is vital of ur body but cannot synthesis it naturally.
- Glycine Market - Global glycine market is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period. Glycine is a carbon-based compound which is identified as the lowest of the twenty amino acids that are seen in proteins. It is technically produced by treating chloroacetic acid along with ammonia.
- Alfalfa Market - alfalfa market is expected to grow at a significant pace from 2016 to 2024 owing to the global rising awareness of its health benefits. Alfalfa or Lucerne is a highly nutritious plant with a strong root system which enables it to absorb more nutrients from the soil.
Hexa Research has segmented the U.S. online pet food and supplies market report based on product type
Segmentation by product type, 2015 - 2025 (USD Billion)
• Pet Food
• Pet Medication
• Pet Supplies
Key players analyzed:
• Chewy, Inc.
• Petfood Direct
• Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
• Amazon.Com, Inc.
• PetSmart Inc.
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Toll Free: 1-800-489-3075
SOURCE Hexa Research