DUBLIN, October 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Indoor Air Quality Market" report to their offering.
The indoor air quality market in the U.S. totaled $7.8 billion in 2015. The market should total $8.3 billion in 2016 and $10.8 billion by 2021, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2016 to 2021.
This report is confined to covering IAQ issues at residential homes, commercial buildings and light industrial properties, schools and hospitals. It does not discuss IAQ issues relevant to heavy industry and manufacturing environments, nor does it cover IAQ issues, practices, equipment and regulations concerning confined spaces or aircraft. However, it does discuss the equipment and services that are most relevant to private homes, office buildings and retail establishments, schools and health care facilities in great detail. The equipment covered includes air cleaners, HVAC equipment, HVAC replacement filters and IAQ instrumentation. Environmental services, such as consulting and remediation and recovery, are also specifically noted.
The report first covers trends and information related to the overall IAQ market. It then discusses the equipment subcategory of the industry and breaks that down into sections on each type of equipment. Next, it covers the consulting and testing industry subcategory and then the environmental services industry subcategory. Under each subcategory, technologies, trends, market value and growth are discussed. From there, the report covers the end-use markets including residential dwellings, commercial buildings, schools and hospitals. Each setting is discussed in detail, including specific contaminants, problems and solutions, as well as the types of equipment and services appropriate to each.
This report provides:
- An overview of the U.S. market for indoor air quality
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A look at recent trends in the indoor air quality (IAQ) industry and their impact on various market segments
- Information about indoor air contaminants that are of the highest concern in end-use markets, including mold and other biological contaminants, allergens, airborne pollutants, and radon
- In-depth analysis of the settings and end-use markets of IAQ, including homes, commercial buildings, schools and hospitals, as well as the reasons why IAQ is of great concern in each of these settings
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
3: Industry Overview
4: U.S. Indoor Air Quality Market
- Indoor Air Quality Background
- Causes Of IAQ Problems
- Effects Of IAQ Contaminants
- Cost Of IAQ Problems To The U.S. Economy
- Factors Driving IAQ Industry Growth
- Americans' Increased Awareness And Opinions Concerning IAQ Issues
5: IAQ Equipment And Services Market
- IAQ Equipment
- IAQ Consulting Market
- IAQ Environmental Services Market
6: IAQ End-Use Applications And Market Potential
- Commercial Buildings
- Health Care Facilities
7: Global Perspectives
8: Patent Analysis
- Search Criteria
9: Company Profiles
- 3M Detection Solutions
- Carrier Corp.
- Clarcor Inc.
- Filtration Group
- Friedrich Air Conditioning Co.
- Graywolf Sensing Solutions
- Halton Co.
- Holmes Group
- Honeywell International
- Hunter Fan Co.
- KD Engineering
- Lennox International
- Mcquay International Inc. (Daikin)
- Nu-Air Ventilation Systems
- TSI Inc.
- Whirlpool Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp2xc4/u_s_indoor_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets