DUBLIN, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwz8tp/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares and Country Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV-1/2/Combo, HIV Ag, NAT, Western Blot and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Blood Banks
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immundiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including proprietary database developed during the course of over 100 syndicated studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. The database contains information on companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwz8tp/20152019_us
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets