MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar evaluating energy problems to provide an understanding of the possible solutions
WHEN: Thursday, Mar. 22, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EDT LOCATION: Online, with free registration SPEAKERS: Senior Industry Analyst Georgina Benedetti and Research Analyst Suzan Riazi for Frost & Sullivan [http://www.frost.com ]'s Energy & Power Systems practice
The future of the energy technology and services markets in the United States is highly influenced by the government's objective for energy independence, the market's concern for unmet energy demand, and the overall growing awareness of the environmental impact from high consumption. By understanding the underlying challenges, one can foresee future opportunities, such as a strengthening interest in net-zero buildings and renewable energy generation. To this end, Frost & Sullivan will present its latest analysis of the country's current energy mix and how this composition will evolve over the next 10 years based on mandates, incentives and demographics.
Why you should attend:
- Understand the current energy mix as it relates to U.S. policy goals for improved sustainability and energy independence
- Identify the current status and future adoption trends of sustainable and renewable energy technologies
- Comprehend the factors impacting forecasted changes in the U.S. energy mix and what opportunities these present to industry players
This briefing will benefit energy utilities, independent power producers, energy project developers, energy equipment manufacturers and government agencies by shedding light on trends impacting the future energy mix and the resulting implications on opportunities for market participants.
"Currently, the United States imports nearly 30 percent of the energy it consumes, and only a two-point reduction in imports is anticipated for 2020," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst Georgina Benedetti. "While trying to address this issue of energy dependence on foreign supply, the United States has embarked on its most aggressive movement toward a sustainable future. Government mandates, financial incentives, volatile energy prices, and sensitivity to grid outages are factors that converge to a forecasted seven percent increase in renewable energy generation to comprise 27 percent of the energy consumed in 2020."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Power Systems practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/EPS
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan