DUBLIN, July 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmwpc4/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Drugs of Abuse Decentralized/POC Testing Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers-- Supplier Shares, Sales Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
This new 165-page report contains 14 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC abused drugs market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for drugs of abuse procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of drugs of abuse procedures
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmwpc4/20152019_us
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets