Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
The most impactful factor limiting growth of the U.S. dental prosthetic market is the improvement of oral healthcare, which is lessening demand for dental work. Better dental health will equate to more partially rather than fully edentulous patients. As such, the proportion of partial dentures will grow at the expense of full dentures.
Market growth for denture teeth will also slow as partials continue to gain popularity. Relative to full dentures, partial solutions recruit fewer teeth, averaging around 5.7 on average. As partials continue to grow at the expense of full denture unit sales, the average number of teeth required per denture will fall.
Key Topics Covered:
Executive Summary U.S. Dental Prosthetics Market Overview Competitive Analysis Market Trends Market Developments Procedures Covered Procedure Codes Investigated Markets Included Key Report Updates Version History
1. Research Methodology
2. U.S. Dental Prosthetics and Digital Dentistry Device Market Overview 2.1 Introduction 2.1.1 Crowns and Bridges 184.108.40.206 Crowns 220.127.116.11 Bridges 18.104.22.168 Material Types 2.1.2 Inlays and Onlays 22.214.171.124 Material Types 2.1.3 Veneers 126.96.36.199 Material Types 2.1.4 Dentures 188.8.131.52 Full Dentures 184.108.40.206 Partial Dentures 2.1.5 Manufacturing Process and Technological Developments 220.127.116.11 Conventional Fabrication 18.104.22.168 Cad/Cam Technology 2.2 Market Overview 2.3 Trend Analysis By Segment 2.4 Drivers and Limiters 2.4.1 Market Drivers 2.4.2 Market Limiters 2.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
3. Crown and Bridge Market 3.1 Introduction 3.1.1 Crowns 3.1.2 Bridges 3.2 Market Overview 3.3 Market Analysis and Forecast 3.3.1 Total Crown and Bridge Market 22.214.171.124 Total Crown Market 126.96.36.199 Total Crown Market By Material Type 188.8.131.52 Total Bridge Market 184.108.40.206 Total Bridge Market By Material Type 3.3.2 Total Full-Cast Crown and Bridge Market 220.127.116.11 Full-Cast Crown Market 18.104.22.168 Full-Cast Bridge Market 3.3.3 Total Pfm Crown and Bridge Market By Material Type 22.214.171.124 Total Non-Precious Pfm Crown and Bridge Market 126.96.36.199.1 Non-Precious Pfm Crown Market 188.8.131.52.2 Non-Precious Pfm Bridge Market 184.108.40.206 Total Semi-Precious Pfm Crown and Bridge Market 220.127.116.11.1 Semi-Precious Pfm Crown Market 18.104.22.168.2 Semi-Precious Pfm Bridge Market 22.214.171.124 Total Precious Pfm Crown and Bridge Market 126.96.36.199.1 Precious Pfm Crown Market 188.8.131.52.2 Precious Pfm Bridge Market 3.3.4 Total Ceramic Crown and Bridge Market 184.108.40.206 Ceramic Crown Market 220.127.116.11 Ceramic Bridge Market 18.104.22.168 Total Ceramic Crown and Bridge Market By Material Type 22.214.171.124.1 Total Zirconia Crown and Bridge Market 126.96.36.199.2 Total Zirconia Crown and Bridge Market By Material Type 188.8.131.52.3 Total Other Ceramic Crown and Bridge Market 184.108.40.206.4 Total Other Ceramic Crown and Bridge Market By Material Type 3.4 Drivers and Limiters 3.4.1 Market Drivers 3.4.2 Market Limiters 3.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
4. Inlay and Onlay Market 4.1 Introduction 4.2 Market Analysis and Forecast 4.3 Unit Analysis 4.3.1 Inlay and Onlay Unit Analysis By Material 4.4 Drivers and Limiters 4.4.1 Market Drivers 4.4.2 Market Limiters 4.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
5. Veneer Market 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Market Analysis and Forecast 5.3 Unit Analysis 5.3.1 Veneer Unit Analysis Breakdown By Material 5.4 Drivers and Limiters 5.4.1 Market Drivers 5.4.2 Market Limiters 5.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
6. Denture Market 6.1 Introduction 6.2 Market Analysis and Forecast 6.2.1 Total Denture Market 6.2.2 Total Full Denture Market 220.127.116.11 Total Full Denture Market By Grade 18.104.22.168.1 Premium Full Denture Market 22.214.171.124.2 Standard Full Denture Market 126.96.36.199.3 Economy Full Denture Market 188.8.131.52 Total Full Denture Market By Product Type 184.108.40.206.1 Conventional Full Denture Market 220.127.116.11.2 Immediate Full Denture Market 6.2.3 Partial Denture Market 6.3 Unit Analysis 6.3.1 Full Denture Unit Analysis Breakdown By Fabrication Method 6.3.2 Full Denture Unit Analysis Breakdown By Case Type 6.3.3 Partial Denture Unit Analysis Breakdown By Material 6.4 Drivers and Limiters 6.4.1 Market Drivers 6.4.2 Market Limiters 6.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
7. Denture Teeth Market 7.1 Market Overview 7.2 Market Analysis and Forecast 7.2.1 Denture Teeth Market 18.104.22.168 Total Denture Teeth By Grade 22.214.171.124.1 Premium Denture Teeth Market 126.96.36.199.2 Standard Denture Teeth Market 188.8.131.52.3 Economy Denture Teeth Market 184.108.40.206 Total Denture Teeth By Material 220.127.116.11.1 Acrylic Denture Teeth Market 18.104.22.168.2 Porcelain Denture Teeth Market 22.214.171.124.3 Composite Resin Denture Teeth Market 7.3 Drivers and Limiters 7.3.1 Market Drivers 7.3.2 Market Limiters 7.4 Competitive Market Share Analysis
8. Dental Cad/Cam Prosthetics Market 8.1 Introduction 8.2 Market Overview 8.3 Market Analysis and Forecast 8.3.1 Total Cad/Cam Prosthetics Market 8.3.2 Cad/Cam Crown and Bridge Market 8.3.3 Cad/Cam Inlay and Onlay Market 8.3.4 Cad/Cam Veneer Market 8.3.5 Cad/Cam Denture Market 8.4 Unit Analysis 8.4.1 Cad/Cam Crown and Bridge Unit Analysis By Setting 8.4.2 Cad/Cam Inlay and Onlay Unit Analysis By Setting 8.4.3 Cad/Cam Veneer Unit Analysis By Setting 8.5 Drivers and Limiters 8.5.1 Market Drivers 8.5.2 Market Limiters