DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vh2q3/us_air_freshener) has announced the addition of the "US Air Freshener Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Air freshener is a specialty consumer product used for masking foul odor in households, commercial spaces like offices, hotels, theaters and cars. With air fresheners being available in multiple variants such as plug-ins, aerosol sprays and gels, the air freshener market in the USis riding high, especially among households with infants and pets. Over the last couple of decades, air fresheners have emerged as an important home care product among all consumer classes in the US. In addition, the United States ranks high in terms of waste generation, which makes air fresheners a vital product for home care. Consequently, the US air freshener market has been witnessing increasing product adoption in both indoor and outdoor environments.
According to 'United States Air Freshener Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019', the market for air fresheners in the US is estimated reach USD1.8 billion in 2015. Introduction of organic air fresheners, manufactured using natural substances are also gaining popularity in the country, especially among elders, pregnant women and households with kids. The adoption of air fresheners is also growing in office spaces, specifically for eliminating the damp odor due lack of proper ventilation in buildings. Presently, plug-ins and aerosol sprays account for a majority share in the country's air freshener market.
Key Topics Covered
- United States Air Fresheners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Plug-in, Aerosol and Car Air Freshener
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of air fresheners market in the United States
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- Help industry consultants, air freshener manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decisions and add weight presentations and marketing material
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air freshener manufacturers in the United States. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Freshener Market Overview
5. United States Air Freshener Market Outlook
6. United States Plug-in Air Freshener Market Outlook
7. United States Aerosol Air Freshener Market Outlook
8. United States Car Air Freshener Market Outlook
9. United States Market Dynamics
10. United States Market Trends
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- ABRO Industries Inc.
- Auto Expressions
- Blyth Inc.
- CAR-FRESHNER Corporation
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser plc.
- S.C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- The Yankee Candle Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vh2q3/us_air_freshener
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets