DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47d9vq/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Visible Light Communication Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Visible light communication market in the United States is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during 2015 - 2020
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing awareness of VLC technology, rising number of connected devices, increasing data traffic across the United States, in consonance with escalating research & development activities and government support. Government and various research organizations in the country are investing heavily in improving the data range of VLC technology. Also, LVX System Corporation is working in collaboration with NASA to evolve VLC technology for ground as well as potential space-based applications. In view of these developments, United States Visible Light Communication market is forecast to witness significant growth over the next five years.
Visible Light Communication (VLC) is a subset of optical wireless communication technology, which uses Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) for short range communication. The technology, also referred as Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) technology or 5th Generation (5G) technology, provides a combination of illumination and communication. VLC market in the United States is surging on account of increasing data traffic, and growing demand for faster and more energy-efficient solutions for data transmission. Major applications for VLC technology include indoor networking applications, location based applications, underwater communication, and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), among others. Adoption of VLC in Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), and Wireless Sensor Network (WSM) applications is also increasing in the US, which is anticipated to further propel growth in the country's VLC market over the forecast period.
United States Visible Light Communication Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of visible light communication market in the United States:
- Increasing Use of Visible Light Communication in Advanced Applications
- Growing Strategic Alliances
- Integration of VLC in Connected Devices
- Large Scale Deployment
- Emergence of Laser Diodes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Visible Light Communication Market Overview
5. United States Visible Light Communication Market Outlook
6. United States Visible Light Communication Components Market
7. United States Visible Light Communication Applications Market
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. United States Visible Light Communication Patent Outlook
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economy Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- AOptix Technologies Inc.
- ByteLight Inc.
- Light Visually Transceiving (LVX) System Corp.
- LightPointe Communications Inc.
- Supreme Architecture Inc.
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets