DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snzzg5/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the US Tumor Marker Testing Market" report to their offering.
Highlights of the Report Include
- Comprehensive 620-page analysis of the US tumor marker testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts over for 40 tumor marker performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician offices.Placements and installed base of automated and semi-automated analyzers used for tumor marker testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snzzg5/2015_strategies
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets