DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Rice Protein Market By Product Type, By Application, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering.
Rice protein market in the US is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 17% during 2017-2022.
Protein content present in rice is a suitable substitute over other vegan protein products, such as whey protein and soy protein. Usually, brown rice is treated with enzymes to separate carbohydrates from proteins, thereby giving protein isolate that can be used in various industrial and commercial applications, such as bakery, confectionery, beverages, or is mixed with flavors, which can be used in shakes and smoothies.
United States rice protein market is a niche market, as demand for this product majorly arises from people consuming vegan dietary supplements. Nevertheless, growing consumer awareness, increasing health consciousness and rapidly rising obesity rate in the US is fueling demand for rice protein.
United States rice protein market can be segmented on the basis of product type into concentrates, isolates and others rice proteins. Isolate rice protein dominated the rice protein market in the US in 2016, and the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market through 2022.
Sports & energy nutrition is the leading application segment for rice protein market in the country and this trend is anticipated to prevail throughout the forecast period. Changing customer lifestyle, rising demand for vegan dietary supplements and growing medical application of rice protein, coupled with innovative and aggressive marketing strategies being adopted by leading companies, such as Axiom Foods, Growing Naturals LLC, AIDP Inc., Ricebran Technologies and BioTech USA is expected to boost US rice protein market through 2022.
United States Rice Protein Market report discusses the following aspects:
- US Rice Protein Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Others), By Application (Sports & Energy Nutrition, Bakery Products, Dairy Alternative, Meat Extender and Analog), By Point of Sale (Drug Stores/Pharmacies, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Direct Selling, Departmental/Retail Stores, Internet/Online, Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Changing Lifestyle Habits of Consumers
- New Marketing Strategies
- Vegan Dietary Supplements
- Medical Applications of Rice Protein
- Strengthening Research & Development Initiatives
Key Topics Covered:
1. Rice Protein: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Rice Protein Market Overview
5. United States Rice Protein Outlook
6. United States Rice Protein Isolates Market Outlook
7. United States Rice Protein Concentrates Market Outlook
8. United States Other Rice Protein Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- BI Nutraceuticals
- BioTech USA
- Growing Naturals LLC
- NOW Foods
- Naked Nutrition
- Ricebran Technologies
- Sun Brothers LLC
- The Green Labs LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b87x7/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets