DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Photomask Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Photomask market is broadly divided into two categories on the basis of the base glass material used-Soda-lime and Quartz photomasks. Quartz base glass material photomasks are gaining attraction due to low impurity levels, which offers high optical and thermal characteristics. Shipment of quartz photomasks is forecast to escalate over the next five years, supported by increasing demand from the Flat Panel Display (FPD) industry. However, the global photomask industry is facing price pressure due to stiff competition. The market is characterized by high fixed costs, where high factory utilization is an important prerequisite. Keeping a factory loaded is extremely important, which further increases pricing pressure in the merchant market.
According to United States Photomask Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the photomask market in the United States is forecast to reach US$ 474 million by 2019. The Western states held highest revenue share in the US photomask market in 2013, due to the presence of a large number of semiconductor and FPD manufacturing facilities in the region. Soda-lime base glass material photomasks accounted for the highest shipments in the US, in the year 2013. However, the quartz base glass material photomask segment is projected to overtake the soda-lime photomask segment by 2019. Toppan Photomasks, Photronics, Hoya Corporation and Nippon Filcon are the leading players in the United States photomask market, with Toppan Photomasks accounting for largest revenue share in 2013.
Key topics covered by the report include:
- United States Photomask Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Soda-lime and Quartz
- Application and Regional Analysis
- Price Point Analysis & Market Dynamics
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of photomask market across the United States
- Identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth in the next five years
- Help industry consultants, photomask manufacturers and align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with photomask vendors and channel partners in the United States. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Photomask Market Outlook
4. United States Photomask Market Outlook
5. United States Soda-Lime Base Glass Material Photomask Market Outlook
6. United States Quartz Base Glass Material Photomask Market Outlook
7. United States Photomask Market Outlook - By Application
8. Market Drivers and Restraints
9. Market Trends and Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Hoya Corporation
- Infinite Graphics Incorporated
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Filcon Co., Ltd.
- Photronics, Inc.
- SK-Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Toppan Photomasks, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lw62tj/united_states
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets