DUBLIN, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnrjw5/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the US Nucleic Acid Testing Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Major issues pertaining to the US NAT laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods
- Review of testing methodologies and instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for NAT instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Forensic Testing
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnrjw5/2015_strategies
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets