DUBLIN, May 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Non-alcoholic RTD Beverages Market By Product Type (CSD, Bottled Water, Juice, Sports & Energy Drinks and Others), By Off Trade (Supermarket, etc.) Vs. On Trade (Hotel, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market is projected to grow at a modest pace during 2017-22. Rising number of health-conscious consumers, elevating hygiene standards and expanding working population are aiding the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market. Moreover, increasing disposable income along with changing lifestyle and awareness regarding the consumption of a balanced and healthy diet to reduce life style diseases, are some of the other factors expected to propel demand for non-alcoholic RTD beverages over the next five years.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Packaged Products
- Rising Number of Smart Consumers
- Growing Technological Advancements
- Aggressive Marketing and Promotional Strategies
- Innovative Offerings to Target Customers
Key Target Audience:
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to non-alcoholic RTD beverages
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities like FDA and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
Key Topics Covered:
1. Non-Alcoholic RTD Beverages: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Non-Alcoholic RTD Beverages Market Overview
5. United States Non-Alcoholic RTD Beverages Market Outlook
6. United States Carbonated Soft Drinks Market Outlook
7. United States Bottled Water Market Outlook
8. United States Juices Market Outlook
9. United States Sports & Energy Drinks Market Outlook
10. United States United States Dairy & Alternative Dairy Beverages Market Outlook
11. United States RTD Coffee & Tea Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import & Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. United States Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
- Cott Beverages Inc.
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Dean Foods
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
- Monster Beverages Corporation
- National Beverages Corporation
- Nestlé Waters North America, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Starbucks Corp.
- The Coca Cola Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dz78x4/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716