DUBLIN, August 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Membrane Market By Type (Microfiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration and Others), By Application (Water and Wastewater Treatment, Haemodialysis, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
United States Membranes Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2016-2021
Increasing government investments for setting up water treatment plants in the US is also expected to drive demand for membranes by water & waste water treatment industry over the next five years.
Membranes are microporous films made from single or composite polymers and used for the purpose of filtration. Based on pore size, membranes are broadly classified into three major categories, Microfiltration, Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration.
Other types of membranes that are popular in the US are pervaporation, nano filtration and electrodialysis membranes. All these aforementioned categories of membranes are used in various application industries such as water & waste water treatment, pharmaceutical, hemodialysis, chemical, and food & beverage industry.
Microfiltration membranes account for the largest share in United States market in value terms, on account of their increasing application in various application industries. Owing to their ability to provide high purity water, demand for reverse osmosis membranes is expected to increase at a robust pace in the coming years.
With water deficient conditions prevalent across various parts of the country, implementation of water conservation and water recycling strategies to reuse the water has become a priority, which is augmenting demand for membranes in the country. Over the next five years, membrane use in medical applications such as hemodialysis and pharmaceutical industry in the US is also expected to grow at a rapid pace.
United States Membranes Market report elaborates following aspects related to the United States Membrane Market:
- Focus on Reduction of Water Footprint
- Toilet to Tap Water Program
- Adoption of Mobile Water Treatment Plant
- Mergers & Acquisitions for Expansion
- Product Launches with Advanced Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Membranes Market Outlook
5. United States Microfiltration Membrane Market Outlook
6. United States Reverse Osmosis Membrane Market Outlook
7. United States Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Outlook
8. Import-Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Development
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- 3M Purification Inc.
- Alfa Laval Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dow Water & Process Solution Inc.
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Hydranautics, Inc.
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Toray Membrane USA, Inc.
- Vontron Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sqvhj/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets