DUBLIN, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5ss8p/2015_us_hospital) has announced the addition of the "2015 US Hospital Cancer Diagnostics Market Forecasts: Supplier Shares, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
This new report contains 567 pages, 50 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital cancer diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next 5 years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 cancer diagnostic procedures performed in US hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5ss8p/2015_us_hospital
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets