DUBLIN, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52ktz6/2015_us_hivaids) has announced the addition of the "2015 US HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: HIV 1/2, Combo, Ag, NAT, Western Blot-Commercial Labs, Public Health Labs-Country Market Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts for Immunodiagnostic and NAT Procedures, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
2015 US HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: HIV 1/2, Combo, Ag, NAT, Western Blot--Blood Banks, Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Market Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts for Immunodiagnostic and NAT Procedures, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV/HIV-1/2/Combo, HIVAg/HIV NAT, Western Blot, HTLV-I/II and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Blood Banks - Physician Offices - Public Health Laboratories
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
- Abbott - Affymetrix - Beckman Coulter/Danaher - Becton Dickinson - bioMerieux - Bio-Rad - Cepheid - Diamedix - DiaSorin - Eiken Chemical - Elitech Group - Enzo Biochem - Fujirebio - Grifols - Hologic/Gen-Probe - ID Biomedical/GSK - Kreatech/Leica - Lonza - Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics - Qiagen - Roche - Scienion - Sequenom - SeraCare - Siemens - Takara Bio - Thermo Fisher/Life Technology - Wallac/PE - Wako
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52ktz6/2015_us_hivaids
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets