PORTLAND, Oregon, January 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
GlobalData's new report, "United States Digital Wound Measurement Devices Market Outlook to 2020 Share, Trends, business analysis, Market growth, Industry, Forecast", provides key market data on the United States Digital Wound Measurement Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Digital Wound Measurement Devices market wherever available.
Browse complete report at: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/united-states-digital-wound-measurement-devices-outlook-to-2020-market
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Enquire about report at: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/enquire-about-report/133292
- Market size data for Digital Wound Measurement Devices market.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Digital Wound Measurement Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Digital Wound Measurement Devices.
- Key players covered include ARANZ Medical Limited and Wound Zoom Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get all Medical Devices Reports by Reports and Intelligence - http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/medical-devices-market-report
Reports and Intelligence is an online library for research reports in numerous sectors and their verticals. This is the one stop destination for well researched reports with exact market analysis.
We have a well known clientele lists who are master in preparing research reports. We make sure that all our clients adopt a rational and scientific approach in order to sell their reports on our webs tie. Thus, every report that we sell are well studied and based on accurate facts and figures.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free:+1 (855) 711-1555
Fax:+1 (855) 550-5975
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Reports and Intelligence