DUBLIN, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgcn26/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Cosmetic Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
According to United States Cosmetic Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the cosmetic chemicals market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% through 2019. The aging baby boomers population is expected to increase the demand for multi-functional products to keep their skin, hair and body surface healthy. The growing demand for sustainable, eco-friendly products is also providing a significant boost to the use of natural ingredients in the market. Companies like Croda, BASF, Evonik, etc., are focusing on developing advanced technologies and novel innovations to deliver a combination of natural ingredients and high performance products in the market.
Cosmetic chemicals such as surfactants, emollients, etc. are used in diverse personal care product formulations that comprise various physical and functional ingredients. The growing Hispanic population and rise in the demand for anti-aging products by baby boomer in the United States are among the major factors driving demand for cosmetic chemicals in the country. The rise in overall domestic demand for functionality products like anti-aging and UV absorbing cosmetic products is augmenting the country's cosmetic chemicals market. Cosmetic chemicals largely find application in various cosmetics and toiletries such as shampoos, hair conditioners and gels, creams and lotions, make-up cosmetics and sun protection products.
Key Topics Covered
- United States Cosmetic Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Product Segmental Analysis - Surfactants, Emollients, Conditioning Polymers, Antimicrobials, UV absorbing chemicals, etc.
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of cosmetic chemicals market in the US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the coming years
- To help industry consultants, cosmetic chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add value to the presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Personal Care Market Overview
4. United States Personal Care Industry Overview
5. United States Cosmetic Chemicals Market Outlook
6. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Market Dynamics
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
- AkzoNobel Surface Chemistry LLC
- Ashland, Inc.
- BASF Corporation
- Clariant Corporation
- Croda, Inc.
- Evonik Corporation
- Solvay USA, Inc.
- Stepan Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Wacker Chemicals Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgcn26/united_states
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets