DUBLIN, Ireland, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3bqjn/united_states_and) has announced the addition of the "United States and Japan - Proton Therapy Market, Patients & Forecast" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Proton therapy has become a subject of considerable interest in the radiation oncology community and it is expected that there will be a substantial growth in proton treatment facilities during the next decade. Proton therapy, one of the most intriguing developments in cancer treatment, carries a price tag as intimidating as its size. At a cost of US$ 125 Million, and sometimes much more, today's centers usually fill a city block. Building and equipping a facility carries financial and logistical challenges that dwarf nearly any other capital project. Even health care systems with deep pockets might not have sufficient land available, particularly in urban areas.
For the year 2013 actual Proton Therapy market of United States and Japan was in Million US$, whereas; potential Proton Therapy market for United States was in double digit Billion US$ and of Japan it was in single Billion digit US$. In Unites States Actual numbers of patients for Proton Therapy is in Thousands whereas; its potential numbers of patients is in Millions. IBA & Mitsubishi dominates the proton therapy market in United States and Japan respectively. However other players like Varian, Mevion, Hitachi etc. have also started to make their presence felt in the market.
The study titled United States and Japan - Proton Therapy Market, Patients & Forecast provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth of Proton Therapy Market. In this report we have studied the market in two parts a) Actual Market and b) Potential Market. The report also talks about list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including reimbursement policies. This 75 page report with 22 Figures and 9 Tables studies the Proton Therapy of 6 Companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
3. United States Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Potential
4. United States - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Cost, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
5. Proton Therapy - Comparative Analysis of Company
6. United States Proton Therapy - Company Analysis
7. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
8. Japan Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
9. Japan Proton Therapy Patient - Actual & Potential Candidate
10. Japan - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Cost, Start of Treatment
11. Japan Proton Therapy - Company Analysis
12. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
13. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
14. Proton Therapy - Challenges
Companies in Japan:
- Mitsubishi Proton Therapy
- IBA Proton Therapy
Companies in United States:
- IBA Proton Therapy
- Optivus Proton Therapy
- Hitachi Proton Therapy
- Mevion Proton Therapy
- Varian Proton Therapy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3bqjn/united_states_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets