DUBLIN, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tkvzq/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The market for air purifiers in the UK is projected to cross USD636 million by 2020.
HEPA and activated carbon based air purifiers dominate the country's air purifier market due to high purification efficiency and ability to trap small particles. This technology not only traps air borne particles, but also prevents their multiplication and spread. Adoption of air purifiers is growing considerably in office spaces to eliminate bacteria, pollutants, damp odors, etc. Greater London accounts for a lion's share in the UK air purifiers market due to rising gross disposable household income, increase in number of households and growing air pollution awareness levels among residents.
United Kingdom is one of the largest and most polluted countries in Europe, and each year air pollution leads to about 29,000 premature deaths in the country. In the UK, air pollution was regarded as the leading cause for growing incidences of respiratory diseases and mortality. According to Office of National Statistics, London is one of the most polluted cities in Europe. In order to increase penetration of air purifiers in the country, various companies are focusing on launching low cost air purifiers to address growing demand in the residential segment. Demand for air purifiers among pet owners is also growing at a significant pace in the country, as these purifiers help in controlling indoor air pollution, odor and allergies caused due to pet dander. Apart from the residential sector, commercial establishments such as healthcare institutes, hotels, etc. in the UK are increasingly opting for air purifiers.
United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects:
- Technological Advancements
- Air Pollution Concerns
- Government Regulations
- Application Specific Air Purifiers
- Increasing Penetration of Low Cost Air Purifiers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifier Market Overview
5. United Kingdom Air Purifier Market Outlook
6. United Kingdom HEPA & Activated Carbon Based Air Purifier Market Overview
7. United Kingdom Electrostatic Precipitator Based Air Purifier Market Overview
8. United Kingdom Ion & Ozone Generator based Air Purifier Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United Kingdom Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
- Blueair AB
- Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited
- INCEN AG
- Daikin Airconditioning UK Ltd.
- Camfil Ltd.
- KAZ Consumer Products (UK) Ltd.
- Sharp Electronics (U.K.) Ltd.
- Airfree - ProdutosElectrónicos
- HoMedics Group Limited
- Delonghi Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tkvzq/united_kingdom
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets