- Underground mining operations especially in coal mining to present massive growth avenue; Latin America has a vast revenue potential in underground mining market
- Investments for improving technologies for flying drones to open new lucrative revenue streams; adoption of field investigation tools to boost workers' productivity and ensure safe mining operations
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research: Efforts of stakeholders in the mining industry toward making large-scale use of flying drones will have transformative impact on the growth dynamics, concur analysts in a TMR study on the underground mining market. The substantial demand for various types of contractual mining services and equipment inspection solutions are expected to propel the valuation to reach US$ 25 Bn by 2031.
Technological advancements in equipment, infrastructure, and services have continuously improved the safety of and reliability in underground mining operations. Key mining services pertain to coal, metal, and mineral.
Of note, the growing application of field investigation tools notably for drilling and rock blasting has enabled mining companies to cut down on casualties and augment productivity. The growing adoption for inspection solutions to boost equipment health is generating lucrative revenue streams, observe analysts in a TMR study.
In recent times, mining companies have been actively identifying supply chain gaps that arise from disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis to strengthen their revenue sales in the underground mining market. They are collaborating with local communities to ramp up supply chain structures and mitigate the challenges. For instance, they are conducting virtual sales meetings and online training.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2372
Key Findings of Underground Mining Market Study
- Underground Hard Rock Mining Services to Witness Substantial Demand: Service and solution providers are keenly unveiling innovative hard rock mining products to tap into revenue streams in the underground mining market. Comprehensive field inspection solutions have gathered traction among mining companies to boost safety in mining operations. With regard to hard rock mining, these help mitigate the various risks involved in challenging geological conditions.
- Companies Collaborating for Large-scale Application of Flying Drone: Flying drones and the associated technologies are playing a crucial role in improving the safety and productivity in underground mining operations. Advancements in sensors have helped boost their application in mapping of the environment, find analysts in an in-depth study of the dynamics of the underground mining market. Stakeholders are keenly working on achieving seamless radio signal connection between the drone and the remote controller. This is likely to drive the penetration of drone technologies in underground mining market.
- Integrated Studies and Comprehensive Solutions Drive Demand: Players are offering comprehensive solutions in underground mining operations to gain a competitive edge. This especially related to the management of hazardous waste such as cyanide and sulfide dust in mining operations. Furthermore, mining companies are garnering gains from integrated studies that help translate findings of laboratory tests into real-world mining operations, thus enriching the revenue prospects of the underground mining market.
Ask for Special Discount on Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=2372
Underground Mining Market: Key Drivers
- Demand for metals and minerals is poised to rise substantially especially in developing economies, thereby underpinning the evolution of the underground mining market. Notable of them are lignite, chromite, bauxite, copper ore & concentrates, lead & zinc concentrates, diamond, limestone, and phosphorite.
- Strides in commercial coal mining to meet the demand for coal in multiple end-use industries have generated abundant prospects for underground mining operations. Of note, coal is extensively utilized in power generation and steel and cement industries.
Underground Mining Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Latin America underground mining market is anticipated to generate lucrative opportunities for the next few years
- The abundance of several minerals in Latin America has made the region a hub of mineral mining, production, and export. Thus, massive investments by mining companies in the region is propelling the growth prospects of the regional market, notes the study on the global underground mining market.
- Considerable adoption of mining automation solutions in Peru, Mexico, and Chile has spurred investment in the regional market
Underground Mining Market: Key Players
The study provides a detailed assessment of competition landscape including product portfolio and financials of various mining companies. Some of the key players in the underground mining market are:
- Thyssen Mining
- OZ Minerals
- Alcoa Corporation
- Norilsk Nickel
- Impala Platinum Limited
- Rio Tinto
- Anglo American Plc.
Global Underground Mining Market: Segmentation
Underground Mining Market by Equipment
- Drilling Equipment
- Loaders & Trucks
- Ventilation Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Rock Reinforcement Systems
- Others (Draglines, Shovels, Continuous Miners, and Shuttle Cars)
Underground Mining Market by Method
- Cut-and-Fill Stoping
- Stull Stoping
- Square Set Stopin
- Shrinkage Stoping
- Sublevel Stoping
- Longwall Mining
- Sublevel Caving
- Block Caving
Underground Mining Market by Operator
- Contract Mining
- Owner Mining
Underground Mining Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy an Exclusive Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2372<ype=S
Chemicals & Materials Industry battles Tangible Impact of Economic and Cultural changes, Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals & Materials Market:
Titanium Ore Mining Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/titanium-ore-mining-market.html
Mining Lubricants Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mining-lubricants-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/under-ground-mining.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research