LONDON, December 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The total number of goods and money transfers made by mobile payments and NFC services is expected to grow to $640 billion by 2015, almost treble the $240 billion worth made in 2011 (Source: Juniper Research). The industry is fast paced and European operators involved in this market are looking to seamlessly deploy their mobile payment offering.
Mobile Payments and NFC (http://www.mobilepaymentsandnfc.com/) takes place from 30th January - 2nd February 2012 in London and will explore how NFC technology and the developing ecosystems will be able to revolutionise the way customers use their mobile phones - transforming handsets into a mobile wallet, capable of holding bank cards, travel tickets and coupons.
The Mobile Payments and NFC conference (http://www.mobilepaymentsandnfc.com/) is bringing together the leading operators who are developing their mobile payment strategy and deploying their NFC services to find solutions to challenges the industry faces in security, ecosystems, ensuring profitability, customer take-up and service interoperability.
Hear from an expert-led speaker panel, including:
- Tony Lillico, Senior Product Manager for Mobile Payments NFC and Ticketing Deutsche Telekom
- Jose Antonio Moujadami Urosa, Head of Financial Services Commercial Roll Out, Telefónica Europe
- Mary Carol Harris, Head of Mobile Market and Business Development, Visa Europe
- Vít Šoupal, Senior Head of Mobile Payments and Partner Solutions, T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Laurent Jullien, Director of Contactless and Payment Services, Bouygues Telecom
- Claire Maslen, Senior Manager, Market Development, O2 Money
In addition to a two-day conference, Mobile Payments and NFC also includes two dedicated workshop days that will explore in more detail the security implications of mobile payment strategies and how to successfully deploy the service. For more information on these workshops, visit the Mobile Payments and NFC website http://www.mobilepaymentsandnfc.com.
For more information on the full speaker line-up and the topics covered at the Mobile Payments and NFC conference, please visit http://www.mobilepaymentsandnfc.com.
Notes to editor:
If you would like a press pass to attend Mobile Payments and NFC, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20-7368-9300.
SOURCE Telecoms IQ