MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: 3:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, April 18, 2013
LOCATION: Online webinar, with complimentary registration
SPEAKER: Energy and Environment Research Analyst Ankur Jajoo
The unconventional shale plays are one of the most talked about opportunities, as their impact affects multiple industries in some way or another. This short presentation, followed by live audience Q&A, will discuss the changes that evolved in the last year and where the focus lays for drilling activity in some of the key shale basins. In addition, Research Analyst Ankur Jajoo will provide clarity on the future of water treatment companies, as well as strategies that will help companies survive and thrive in this increasingly competitive market.
Why you should attend this webinar:
- Understand the issues associated with oil and gas exploration
- Gain a realistic understanding of the growth opportunities for drilling
- Recognize the future for water treatment companies in the United States oil and gas industry
- Learn more about one of the most talked about industries in North America
This webinar will focus on solution providers that maintain offerings for wastewater treatment in the oil and gas industry, specific to shale basins. In addition, vendors that are not participating in the shale gas market yet, but have the means to enter will also benefit from this presentation. Venture capitalist firms and financial institutions seeking investment opportunities in small, upcoming companies should attend, as an in-depth understanding of the market will be provided. Oil and gas companies currently active in shale basins (liquid oil and wet/dry gas basins) with interest in industry partnerships with water treatment companies should attend this webinar as well.
"The United States shale basins are one of the hottest topics right now within vertical markets," observed Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Ankur Jajoo. "The availability of a long-term supply as well as the opportunity to remain independent from foreign supplies has changed the landscape of energy sourcing and consumption. All of this discussion over unconventional exploration as well as the challenges associated with hydraulic fracking and water treatment must be understood properly. However, for the economy and the exploration of oil and gas to prosper, industry convergence is necessary so short-term objectives are met. Water management and consumption plays a critical role in the cost of drilling a single well. Economics and practicality are two drivers for further drilling activity that directly impact water management."
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy and Environment practice, please visit: http://www.environmental.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan