PUNE, India, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Ultrasound Equipment Market is likely to grow in the coming years due to technological advancements in ultrasound equipment. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled "Ultrasound Equipment Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025," the market is likely to reach US$ 10,500.8 Mn by the end of 2025. Fortune Business Insights predicts that this market was valued at US$ 7,052.5 Mn in 2017 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
The global Ultrasound Equipment Market is likely to witness growth in the coming years due to the rising uptake of these devices. Ultrasound technology is used to produce high-quality diagnostic images with the use of high-frequency waves. Technological advancements have led to the introduction of portable ultrasound equipment. The advent of innovative devices such as doppler ultrasound equipment is likely to boost the global Ultrasound Equipment Market.
Canon Medical Systems Launches 'Aplio-a' Series Ultrasound Equipment
In 2019, Canon Medical Systems Corporation launched 'Aplio-a', a new series of ultrasound equipment. Canon's latest series of ultrasound equipment covered a wide range of health-related applications at affordable prices. These factors will lead to a high demand for ultrasound equipment in the forthcoming years. The product is likely to have a positive impact on the global Ultrasound Equipment Market and is likely to favor the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Butterfly IQ Receives FDA Clearance for Smartphone-Integrated Ultrasound
In 2017, Butterfly IQ received approval from the Food and Drug Administration for its 'Ultrasound-On-A-Chip'. Butterfly's latest device was portable and operated on a single chip, integrated within a compact space. The device is cleared for several clinical uses including pediatric, gynecological and abdominal cases. The device can directly transfer the image to a smartphone and has an added advantage of storing the image over the cloud. The device will witness huge demand from around the world, which in turn will have a positive impact on the global Ultrasound Equipment Market.
GE Healthcare launches New Handheld Ultrasound Device
GE Healthcare recently unveiled a new handheld ultrasound device which can be integrated over a smartphone app. GE Healthcare's 'Vscan Extend' was a pocket-sized ultrasound device which was the first of its kind equipment, capable of dual probe ultrasound function. The device was optimized to assist patients at the risk of heart-related disorders and can help in diagnosis within a short span. The compact nature of Vscan Extend can be beneficial to patients, for whom commuting could be an issue. GE's latest device is likely to have a positive impact on the global Ultrasound Equipment Market and is likely to favor growth of the market in the coming years.
The report discusses in detail the vendor landscape of the market. It also profiles some of the prominent market players.
Key companies covered in the report
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Medison
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Other prominent players
Browse Complete Report Details Enabled with Complete Tables and Figures:
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Chronic Diseases, Key Countries, 2018
- Technological Advancements in Ultrasound Equipment
- Regulatory Scenario, Key Countries/ Key Regions
- New Product Launches
- Reimbursement Scenario, Key Regions
- Technological Advancements In Ultrasound Equipment
- Global Ultrasound Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Compact/ Point-of-Care
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for Customization:
Browse Related Reports:
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Transvenous ICD, Subcutaneous ICD), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Others) & Geography Forecast till 2026
- Dental Implants Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants), By Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel Implants), By End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Immunodiagnostics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Instruments, Reagents & Consumables), By Application (Oncology & Endocrinology, Hepatitis & Retrovirus, Cardiac Markers, Infectious Diseases), By End user (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Physician's Offices), By End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights