KIEV, Ukraine, January 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ipreo to support Ukrainian investor relations conference
The "Financial Analysts' Service ltd." (FAS) is hosting the Ukrainian Investor Relations Conference 2012 on March 1-2 in Kiev, Ukraine.
The conference will gather more than 100 delegates, including leading experts in the field of investor relations, executive management for prominent Ukrainian businesses, representatives from various regulatory bodies and the world's major stock exchanges, as well as the leading investor relations consultants from across the region.
Andriy Kuvshynov, Managing Partner at the FAS says: 'It is a unique event which will bring together the investment community and leading Ukrainian companies for an in-depth discussion on industry best-practices for developing effective relationships with investors.'
Key issues of the conference include:
- Global investment flows: a glance at Ukraine
- Goals and objectives for IR in different types of companies. Specificity of IR-service tasking "prior to placement," "during placement," and "after placement"
- Building relationships with analysts, investment banks and rating agencies. Understanding analyst evaluations
- Building relationships with existing and potential investors
- Alexander Bykov, Director, Russia, CIS and Israel, Ipreo
- Anastasia Sobotyuk, Director of the IR Department, MHP
- Alexander Goldin, Head of Department on Cooperation with the Investment Community, RusHydro, CEO of OSSI
- Eugene Smiyuha, Executive Director and Partner, Dynasty
- Nikolay Kovalski, Director of Development and IR, Astarte
- Victor Poddubny, Head of Corporate Finance and IR, Galnaftogaz
- Neil Withers, Vice-President of Business Development and Head of Corporate Brokerage Services, Silkroutefinancial
- Sergei Klinkov, Director of the Department of Investor Relations, GMS Group
- Stanislav Martyushev, CEO, Interfax Business Service
- Sergei Zhogota, Director, Russia and the CIS, Media Tree Limited
- Tom Blackwell, Managing Director, M: Communications
- The representative of VTB Bank
The conference will be conducted in English and Russian with simultaneous translation provided.
SOURCE Financial Analysts' Service Ltd (FAS)