DUBLIN, Apr 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ukraine Tire Market 2022" report to their offering.
The country's tire market is projected to cross $2.2 billion mark by 2022, on account of expanding vehicle fleet and changing consumer preference towards personal transportation. Passenger car tire segment dominated the country's tire market in 2016, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Ukraine is an Eastern European country with a population size of more than 45 million. Recovering automobile sales, consistently increasing tire prices and expanding automobile fleet size are expected to positively influence Ukraine tire market during 2017 - 2022. The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by commercial vehicles and two-wheelers.
Increasing innovation and technological advancements in manufacturing of tires by various flagship brands are expected to fuel tire ASPs in the country over the course of next five years. Moreover, rising per capita income of the consumers is boosting sales in the passenger car segment comprising sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs, thereby, stimulating tire sales in the country.
- Belshina Open Joint Stock Company
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Ukraine
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Nizhnekamskshina Joint Stock Company
- Nokian Tyres P.L.C.
- PJSC ROSAVA
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Ukraine Tire Market Outlook
5. Ukraine Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Ukraine Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
7. Ukraine Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
8. Ukraine Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Ukraine Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
10. Ukraine Retreading Tire Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Ukraine Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frj79r/ukraine_tire
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets