LONDON, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
As Iraq starts to recover after civil unrest now is the time for the international community to understand the current issues which will help mould the country's future through investment. At the Pre-Forum Executive Briefing of the Caspian Gas Forum, the UKTI in partnership with Gastech Specialist Events will focus on the current business landscape and how achievable it will be for the oil and gas production targets to be met.
The Executive Briefing will also explore the huge investment opportunities, the international demand for Iraqi hydrocarbons, issues that are affecting current organisations operating in-country and also those who are considering entering the market.
International experts speakers include:
Michael Howard, Advisor to the Minister of Natural Resources, KRG- Iraq
Saad Sadollah, Commercial & Business Development Advisor, Ministry of Natural Resources,
Mehmet Sepil, President, Genel Energy
Jim Babban, VP and General Manager, Heritage Oil
Tony Hayward, CEO, Genel Energy
Jennifer Coolidge, Executive Director, CMX Caspian and Gulf Consultants
Murat Yazici, Managing Partner, Yazici Law Offices
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Latest Challenges and Opportunities of Doing Business and Creating Long Lasting Commercial Partnerships in Iraq
- Assessing the Likelihood that Iraq Will Reach its Oil and Gas Production Targets
- Specific Challenges for New Entrants to the Market
- Assessing the Latest Challenges and Opportunities for IOC's in Erbil
- What Role Can Turkish Companies Play in Promoting Investments in the Erbil?
- What are the Proposed Production Sharing Contracts and Partnerships?
The Executive Briefing will conclude at a drinks reception at the British Consulate in Istanbul at 19.00 on 3 July.
Notes to the editor:
Web address: http://www.caspiangasforum.com
For all press enquiries contact Neill Howard on +44(0)203-615-2869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Gastech Specialist Events