GURUGRAM, India, June 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Key Takeaway from Ken Research Latest publication, "UAE Fitness Services Market Outlook to 2022"
- Shift in choice of people towards total body endurance exercise from hardcore gym training is acting as major catalyst for growth in UAE fitness services market. Major companies such as Lifeline Wellness will be expanding its number of fitness outlets leading to growth in the market.
- Organised fitness service centres is expected to increase majorly as they are providing various additional services such as swimming pool, in house juice bar, group exercise, sports facility. Along with additional services, they charge generally low membership fees on yearly basis and offer various offers and discounts on other health products.
Growing Penetration of Organized Fitness Centers
Growth in UAE fitness services market will mainly be facilitated by growing penetration of organised fitness service centres. Number of fitness outlets of existing players such as fitness first, Gold's gym, Lifeline Wellness and others are expected to amplify service quality in the coming years. Moreover, new players are also projected to enter the organised fitness market, leading to growth in the overall industry. Furthermore, additional services offered by organised fitness service market players will enhance the confidence of UAE people to achieve better health regime.
Penetration of organised fitness service centres in the space is also likely to incline at a rapid pace as major organised gyms are focusing towards expanding their services into sub - urban areas as well. It is expected that number of fitness outlets will be more than 1,400 by 2022, leading to further growth in awareness about health consciousness among the people in the country. Growing demand of group exercises will also lead to contribute unorganised fitness service centres to provide additional services to its customers in future.
Gym Members Preference and Paradigm Shift
Shift in choice has been observed among people of UAE in terms of performing fitness exercises from hardcore gym training to full body endurance exercise as they are opting for more number of zumba, Pilate's classes. Demand for Zumba, Pilates, Cross fit, Martial arts is expected to increase significantly over the coming years. Group classes' exercises are more energetic and result oriented and attracts all age type of people irrespective of their genders.
Dubai will dominate the UAE fitness service market.
The region covers majority of the fitness service centres which is then followed by Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and many others. It is also expected that people in UAE will shift their preference towards organised fitness service centres from unorganised fitness service centres.
Ken Research in its latest study, "UAE Fitness Services Market Outlook to 2022 - By Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized), By Subscription Period (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year), By Region (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and others), By Revenue Stream (Membership Fee and Personal Trainer Fee)" suggests that the demand for fitness service centres in UAE would continue to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% owning to expansion in service portfolios of organised fitness service centres, unorganised fitness service centres, surging sales of fitness equipments.
- UAE fitness services market by Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized)
- By Subscription Period (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year)
- By Region (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and others)
- By Revenue Stream (Membership Fee and Personal Trainer Fee)
- By Personal Trainer Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized)
- Fitness first
- Gold's Gym
- Lifeline Wellness
- Target Gym
- Fitness 360
- Fitness Time
- Fitness Terminal
- Real Pilates
- Physique 57
- Fitness Services Market UAE
- UAE Fitness Centers Market
- UAE Fitness Services Market
- Market Fitness Services UAE
- UAE Health Services Market
- Fitness Services Market Size UAE
- Fitness Services Revenue UAE
- Fitness Services Growth in UAE
- Snapshot on Other Fitness Services UAE
- UAE Fitness Services Market Revenue
- Organised Fitness Services Market UAE
- UAE Organised Fitness Services Market
- Unorganised Fitness Services Market UAE
- UAE Unorganised Fitness Services Market
- Snapshot on Personal Trainers UAE
- UAE Personal Trainers Snapshot
- Organised Fitness Services Market
- Unorganised Fitness Services Market
- Fitness Services Market Trends
- Fitness Services Market Challenges
- Pain Points in Fitness Service Market
- Fitness Service Market Pain Points
- Potential UAE Fitness Services Market
- Fitness Centres Gold's Gym
- Fitness Services Fitness First
- Fitness Services Lifeline Wellness
- Fitness Centres Target Gym
- Buying Fitness Centre Membership UAE
- Fitness Markets UAE
- Fitness First UAE
- Gold' Gym UAE
- Fitness Time UAE
- Organised Fitness Centres Penetration UAE
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research:
The Dietary and Supplement Market Is Dominated By Standard Supplements including Vitamins, Irons, Calcium, Essential Enzymes and Others In Saudi Arabia
The report covers various aspects such as market size of wellness market, market segmentation by wellness products & services, fitness centers market size, spa/salon centers market size, personal care products market size
Many of the branches of Gold's Gym, Celebrity Fitness and Fitness First work on the Franchise Model
Brazil is the second largest fitness industry in the world and in long run personalized training programs, online or offline will be more preferred.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research