DUBLIN, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Elevators & Escalators Market, By Type of Carriage (Passenger, Freight & Others), By Type of Machinery (Hydraulic Vs. Traction), By Type of Door (Manual Vs. Automatic), By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The elevators market in the UAE is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2016 - 2021, on account of improving living standards, booming industrialization and growing construction market, which is backed by massive investments by public and private enterprises coupled with increasing foreign direct investments (FDIs) in the country.
Mounting industrial applications of elevators, technological advancements and growing demand for energy efficient devices are expected to drive the demand for smart elevators with high security features and better access control features during 2016-2021. In addition, growing government focus towards building high class infrastructure coupled with increasing investments on improvement of public infrastructure such as construction of new airports and metro rail projects in large cities are driving the demand for elevators & escalators in the UAE.
Passenger elevators occupied the largest share in the UAE elevators market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well owing to surging disposable income, increase in number of residential units, booming hospitality industry and expanding aging population.Region-wise, northern region is the largest demand generating region for elevators as well as escalators in the country.
Some of the major companies operating in the UAE elevators market are ETA Melco, Kone Middle East, Otis, Schindler and ThyssenKrupp, among others.
UAE Elevators & Escalators Market report discusses the following aspects of UAE elevators & escalators market:
- UAE Elevators & Escalators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type of Carriage (Passenger, Freight & Others), By Type of Machinery (Hydraulic Vs. Traction), By Type of Door (Manual Vs. Automatic), By Region, By End User, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Upcoming Dubai World Expo 2020
- Increasing Number of Smart Cities
- Growing Demand for High Speed Elevators
- Rising Focus on Smart Elevators
- Mounting Demand for Energy Efficient Elevators
- ETA Melco Elevator Company LLC
- Hyundai Elevators CO., Ltd.
- KONE Middle East LLC
- Massaed Installation of Elevators and Escalators
- Otis LLC
- Safety Elevators
- Schindler Pars International Ltd.
- Skodtec Elevators LLC
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator UAE (LLC)
- Toshiba Elevator Middle East
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7k6vp/uae_elevators_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets